Zetonna is a Go!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to work your tails off and save your excuses for someone who cares

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, official news by end of the week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the negative nellies going to complain about now? I guarantee this won't make them happy. Oh the coverage! Oh my territory! Oh Teva! Even a chimp could sell Zetonna

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will believe it when I hear it unless the op cAN provide any credible background info about launch date etc.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here. Believe whatever you want. Launch will happen. I'm not going to prove anything to you douche

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Launch in July, the hotter the better, probably Orlando or Atlanta

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you hear this? I heard that mgmt is mtg with directors to discuss reorg April 1

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL its funny to see how you people are SO excited over a me too POS product. I guess you just bought yourself another 6 months of employment. This will be Xop HFA ALL over again..wait and see. Have fun!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors have been making Zetonna and Qnase for years Fuckba%. Take a baby nipple to Qvar or Alvesco and insert in nose. (Or your ass if you enjoy that kind of thing) Qnase and Zetonna will blow. Where is the done deal? They would have a CC ASAP if so, to save morale.

I hear the opposite. Both sides far apart. No agreement at this point. Layoffs coming.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could easily reorg. Get rid of some of the "legacy" dead weight. You know who they are. Can't sell, too old, overpaid. If we truly had the best of the best in sales and OCG, we'd have a fighting chance. But we are always going to be holding ourselves back if we hold on to these old kooks who can't earn their keep.

QUOTE=Anonymous;4298566]Where did you hear this? I heard that mgmt is mtg with directors to discuss reorg April 1[/QUOTE]

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please. let's hope this is rumor is not true, should of cut bait if we had the chance

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teva is already ahead. Zetonna won't even break even.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teva isn't even approved.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait till 5pm this Friday, EST. Everything will change.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots can't even stand good news. This is why I kick myself for coming on this board every now and then to check the vibe. Grant it...things have been kind of doom and gloom over the Zetonna / Omnaris situation. That is behind us now...there is no way the DMs would have been given approval to call us about this launch if it wasn't going to happen. Zetonna by July...Omnaris back by September...

I know it sucks to have created a 100 lies about Tekada taking it back, Brovana team getting it, Lunesta team w/o latuda getting it or getting fired, A team being released April 1st, etc etc etc...

get over it...start selling.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea what you are talking about. No DM call about what you are talking about. Quiet in our neck of the woods. I cry foul.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where to start with this post. First, there is always crap posted on this board. The difference is that Sunovion has raised the chaos and distrust level here since the CC to lay off the summit sales force with zero notice. We know they have lied to us multiple times over the last year so all trust is gone. Now they are telling us Zetonna by July? How can this be when my best friend is on the inside at Takeda and he says that they are nowhere close to being at a deal either way. In fact he said he could not give me specifics but that he heard them joke during a break that they were going to be here for a couple of months at this rate.

Bottom line... NO ONE KNOWS what or when all of this of this is going to be resolved. What they are telling us sounds more like an attempt at a morale pick me up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

morale pick me up and keeping you busy with walk MVA throughs compliance trainings clickview training rdc training and the such. pay no attention to whats going on behind the curtain just keep busy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kick ass and take names baby, game on!