Zimmer 2.5 million Backdoor payment to Amedica

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Boston745, Jan 17, 2018 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

This to me is more evidence to suggest the 2.5m was indeed a backdoor payment from Zimmer for progress on their dental implant. The signed JDA in 2017 should have come with some sort of payment either upfront or miletsone. Could have been for hip but I still think dental.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again. Please post proof of this payment or shut the fuck up. Please circle on zimmers financials where that 2.5 million came from. If you can't post proof here without making us click on a link you sir are full of shit.

3. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

They signed a JDA with a dental distro company 2017 that would normally come with some sort of payment. They are working with Zimmer on hip. Either would warrant a certain R&D payment. Backdoor payment is a good way to keep this hidden.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Engineer on the hip side for over 5 years and not once have I even heard of Amedica products at Zimmer or any sort of hip partnership. What are you talking about?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news! I think the Russians are behind this misinformation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will bring up the fact Zimmer liners were used in a study in Japan done with Amedica Femoral heads a few years ago. He believes because zimmer liners were used thats proof of a signed JDA with zimmer before the eventual merger because zimmer needs Amedica or Zimmer doesnt have a future. Thats more of a full court shot blindfolded, drunk and on one leg then a slam dunk as he will claim. The guy has been around for a few years peddling this theory on multiple websites and even his own blog trying to get Amedica bought out but value just keeps going downhill and not stopping. Every month that goes by the desperation in his posts gets more obvious, wonder how much money he has lost to Amedica stocks? Boston745, In your reply will you please tell us how much you have lost so we can understand this mental breakdown more? Thanks ;)

7. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

Zimmer's late announcing Q4 results. Usually something is announced by the 14th.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away Boston...seriously.. no one cares!!! Except for you! Go away!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off the guy posting as boston745 is not me even if he copies my posts from elsewhere. I do not use that alias here because anyone can pretend to be me. He does it partially to goad me into responding even bashing his own posts. He got what he wanted.

Secondly, the JDA was dental related not hip. The only way they can sign a JDA and not announce it is NDA. Why would a company hide that it's in development with Amedica on dental when it's already known that Amedica is developing with Dentsply. This implies there's something bigger at play.

Amedica is now working with 1 company to convert it's designs to Si3N4 in Spine and 1 for dental. Both these circumstances these unknown company(s) wants to remain anonymous.

February 2017 Amedica announced testing results testing it's femoral heads against Zimmers liners in which Si3N4 heads outperformed Biolox. Zimmer Tokyo donated the liners. Let me ask this, why is it Zimmer donated the liners and Ceramtec didn't donate Biolox? With Amedica femoral heads outperforming Biolox why wouldn't Zimmer want these femoral heads? As Amedica continues to develop it's hip implant do you think Zimmer will sell its liners to say Kyocera so Kyocera can sell hip implant that outperforms models it sells? Sounds logical to me (sarcasm). So long as Zimmer has financial interest it's involved. To what extent remains to be disclosed.

On the topic of Zimmer Tokyo, Zimmer Tokyo has a joint sales agreement with one of Amedica's new partners NGK (JMDM). One way or another Zimmer will end up selling Si3N4 products; at least in Japan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a fucking douch bag this guy must be lol!!! Keep saying the same shit and Amedica losing more and more in sales every year yet they have all these partners???? Get the fuck out of here tool bag. You have made yourself look like an idiot. Nobody else.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We hired 2 ex Amedica employees late 2016 after they fired half of remaining employees in efforts to keep the doors open. The stories told about the CEO/Total joint surgeon Dr. Bal are comedy gold. No wonder why this employee Boston745 is desperate for a buyout. Lol!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Boston. You can register on CP here like you have on all the other sites you post to. You choose not to because you like to post anonymous things such as the original 2015 post you keep bringing up. That post is same time frame you started posting everywhere else. Everyone sees through your bullshit. Unless you sank a 2nd mortgage into Amedica you are nothing more then a paid Pumper. How much has Sonny Bal lost you? You'll never be honest to anyone. 100% chance your a minimum wage pumper that wants clicks. You leave yourself wide open to trolling which shows how amateur you really are. I suggest better IP vanish software because your DOS is imminent.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can I be both a paid pumper and lose a bundle?
    You are threatening me with a ddos?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a loser. And you know it. Lol. Are you scared? I would be if I promised the world and lost people everything they put into Amedica. Tell us how much money this stock has made longs? Tell us about 2 RS and Dilution? Tell us about all the milestones that never happen at Amedica? Tell us about declining Si3N4 sales year after year. Why don't you have anything negative to say ever? You are a loser lol. And your lack of a spine keeps you awake at night staring at your computer screens while you now become the victim of trolling. Welcome to the real world.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Victim of trolling, lol. I must be doing something right to warrant being trolled in the first place. However, after merger, i'll move on and you'll no longer be able to troll me and i'll forget you even existed. Will you be able to do the same? ;-)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to 2015? 2016? last years merger? Now your saying April this year? Boston745, if you are not right after 3 years I would strongly consider suicide if I were you. Yet you would probably fail at that also. You are being trolled for being a complete dumbass, not because you are right, because, as ALL the evidence shows. You have not been right about anything! Seriously. What the fuck have you said that's been right? Nothing in over 50,000 messages posted to forums. You are the idiot lol. Keep posting here, I don't care, I come on here when I take a shit just to fuck with you now. This is your job, this is my entertainment. Lol.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd say it's more likely your job as its certainly not mine; I do enjoy you guys saying I'm an idiot but showing that you are threatened by me.

How is this fun for you? Do you like to hear yourself type or something? I could care less about what you have to say other than to point out the irony of it which I suspect is lost on you. Goodday.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey boston745, just responding to them makes you look dumb. They get everything they want out of you. Best to quit while your.... behind. Advice from your friends at stocktwits.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey B745. Why don't you please go on about this 2.5 million payment. You say it was to Sonny Bals company north shore stadium?? Zimmer paying the CEO of Amedica 2.5 Million into a different business account yet that 2.5 million was used at Amedica? B745, you brought this up so explain yourself without making us try and go to your blog to read it there. Are you accusing Zimmer of breaking the law?