Zimmer in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackie and Stacy are useless! Mason still runs the show there and always will. He’s coming back soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will not be returning...Conformis is seriously the place to be. They couldnt pay me enough to return to that mess.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still run the show here and don’t forget that. My guys still have loyalty to me and the old ways. Stacy is a joke and Jackie has been useless for years. I’m everywhere baby!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a pretty decent company to work for and probably pretty average when compared to our competitors. It’s just the continuous bald face lies that make it untenable. Literally just lie straight to your face. No credibility left!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stacy may be a liar but he sure puts up numbers and wins! That’s something that Jackie could never do. The rest of the country is falling apart but KC is stronger then ever thanks to Stacy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure that exactly means Stacy is a rock star as much as it says Jackie is just straight weak! Place is pitiful. Jackie has just lost her mind on how Stacy put the numbers up that he did.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackie has definitely lost her swagger that’s for sure. No longer has the respect she always thought she deserves. Stacy threw up some big numbers and she’s been shell shocked ever since.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stacy did put some big numbers up. Jackie can’t stand that guy and is jealous for sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess......

The next post is going to be something like, "Stacy is a god, does everything right and Jackie is useless.."

Because the same useless cowardly POS has nothing better to do with his misogynistic life.

Do us all a favor and resign, you piece of shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Misogyny has absolutely nothing to do with Stacy putting up big numbers and being successful and Jackie never posting anything to speak of. It stands on its own merit little snowflake!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang we are now blaming misogyny? This is now a HR issue. She’ll be promoted soon! That’s the only fair thing to do.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame it on whatever you want because it really doesn’t matter, everyone is making less and paying for more yet nobody leaves! Curious as to why?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it obvious?

You have no value. You are all useless, over-paid box openers who do nothing but whine.

You are the laughing stock of our industry.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading about other areas of the country amazes me. Whole areas are leaving, teams are leaving. What is going on in kc is plain weakness! Nobody there has any juice to move anything. Employees?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they are not sending D pics! This place is a compliance disaster

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha that may be the only thing that they’re not talking about...the old D pics! Place just sucks the life out of everyone. The place is just as bad as Kentucky guaranteed!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC is a compliance nightmare. Just the opposite of what you’d normally think. In the past, women here got business however they could. Everyone knew it but did nothing. Now it seems crazy but just a few years back things were way different. Compliance never thought twice about a female acting inappropriately in the past.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh those were the days. Lori was quite big deal. When she left there were a lot of broken hearted surgeons around. The current leadership had absolutely nothing to do with that mess however. These two are just useless with the senior sales force we have here. We need to merge with Oklahoma or St. Louis!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The doc’s in St. Joe were sad to see her go. Jackie didn’t do anything but was aware of it and did nothing. Sad leadership!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JR was up here recently pitching the Rosa, what a joke. She didn’t know anything and came off as a buffoon. She’s a joke!