Zimmer Sales Rep Comp

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2011 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any one have a rough idea as to the range Zimmer starts their dental reps at including car etc?

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory? If there is any business there ask the mgr for 2009 vs 2010 numbers then ask about fy 2011 numbers. If you take the job hold the manger to the number that is sold to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its in Orlando. What can I expect as a base?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The base is the base, they will disclose that to you in the very first phone screen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not true. It is dependent on experience and varies but expect $55-70k.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about car or expenses? Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about insurance, 401k, vacation, holidays and paid time off? Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one knows shit on here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My last salary with what is now Zimmer was $83,500. That was in 2002. Thanks to the dental industry going the way of the pharmaceutical sales model, as well as a shit economy, my guess is that you'll start at $8.95 an hour. Good luck in your interview.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not tell us how much money you made selling lemonade as a kid. What relevance does 2002 have on todays market?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe i should just explain irony to you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are standard interview questions. Have they even contacted you? Car is $550/month with mileage reimbursed at 1/2 the IRS rate.

All expenses are covered including $25/day for breakfast, $50/day for lunch and $125/day for dinner. Laptop and company blackberry included. Only thing you have to buy is a home office printer. They cover all supplies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

401k match of 1/2 your contribution up to 3%, not great, but ok. They do give stock if you are in the top 20% based on some weird formula. Standard 2 weeks vacation and all the holidays plus a week or so of sick days if needed.

Working for Zimmer all depends on your boss. If he/she has your back and you are performing, you are golden. If not......watch out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have the phone interview on Monday, just like to know what to expect.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered this job yesterday and turned it down. Good luck in your interview.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Im not going to give up my night time gig delivering pizzas for dominoes though!