Zimmer's New Knee System...Persona

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess your the ones complaining about the loan as well! You all are truly clueless and have no idea what you are talking about. I have never had an issue and have proactively sent back inventory from my accounts to be more efficient. Have never missed a case and have gotten what I need from my operations team when I have asked for it because I plan every case. You just don’t need large Inserts for every case. Pretty simple! My usage rate on large poly is less than 2%. If you pre plan your case and discuss with your surgeon, you will know what you need. Hell, have the hospital buy a set and put it on the shelf just in case! But then again, you probably can’t get that done either. I can pretty much guarantee you that you will not need a 18/20 poly for a 5ft female, why ask for it? If you template a case and it looks like you might need it, then ask for it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re somebody’s bitch

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure where you are located but 98% is a failing grade in this business. Our expectation is 100%!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn’t read the message....only 2% of my knee cases need those inserts and I request them and get them when I think I will need them. Nobody’s bitch...just committed to my business and doing it the right way.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are definitely someone else’s bitch.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo....I don’t remember templating class when we were taught to template for poly thickness?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Templating for poly thickness? Huh?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a pompous corporate tool.

Do you use K-Y or do you just bend over and take it?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to make Beer Cubes

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Templating for Poly thickness is a little much, but you don't need 4 sets of 18/20 Poly for the 4 knees you are going to do in a day. It’s really not that big of a deal what is being asked. Just be smart about it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 18-20 poly isn’t the issue if you’ve been here for more than a few years. This is just the tip of the iceberg. What we are being told is a fraction of what is really going on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but you do need 4 sets (well 5 at most companies) of the core sizes, which we're not getting.

Office wanting us to flash trays from case to case to case. Just ridiculous, ice age orthopedic minds running ZB

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you do if surgeon burns a 20 poly and you don’t have another (because you are only “allowed” to keep one)?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On a primary knee ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our management in kc says to talk about surgeon technique. User error is always a good idea to point out when you’ve burned your only 20mm insert.

16. Texas

Texas Guest

This website is full of fuck ups, r*****s, and trolls. In my 15 year career I've never burned 20mm poly on primary knees or had a 911 call to get a 20 to a location. Maybe used 4-5. Zimmer Biomet has issues just like every other orthopedic company, but focus on things that matter like growing your business.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company does indeed have issues and it’s how you deal with these issues tells what type of company/leadership you have. Blaming surgeons and their technique is ridiculous and silly. Just tell us the truth for once! Management and their inability to be honest is telling.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LDH sales suspension, anyone, anyone...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You talking about big femoral heads?? We are revising a lot more Stryker and zimmer larger femoral heads. Head/neck have some problems that most have seen by now. No surprise if the pull them.