zipsor ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doctor gave me zipsor for my cramps and this stuff rocks the hizzy! you guys are going about this all wrong..you need to promote this stuff to obgyn's/gp's or it just need to be over the counter. i know you can bring the price of this stuff down...yes, it's too expensive and you get like 120 of them, but think about it when your doc gives you a script for 30 vicodin your gonna take 'em like candy...and i eat zipsor like candy!!! atleast you can get the vicodin generic....so basically your product will take off when it goes generic or otc...everybody will be eating it up b/c it does work....who runs your marketing dept.? they need to get it together..belive me if more women know this stuff gets rid of cramps in twenty minutes it will be flying off the shelves!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post. I am going to put a note in the company suggestion box that we immediately go generic so that sales will explode. Thank you. Finally someone with some sense on here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happend to my cream puff from asheville nc? she was soooo hummmy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

incrediable eatable

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you still in business?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, here's an opinion from an ER MD. Zipsor is diclofenac. Voltaren, another brand of the same thing, has been around forever so it's certainly nothing new. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory with pain relieving properties like ibuprofen (at your local dollar store). The ONLY reason I would ever prescribe it (or Voltaren) is to fool a narcotic drug-seeker by prescibing a pain-reliever they haven't heard of. If someone wanted diclofenac, for some odd reason, I would prescribe the generic.