ZO here losers!!

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sm say bye bye to your inflated bonuses. We are killing you in the field as we destroyed obagi n now focus is on sm. unlimited monies and say bye bye wave

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please! Zo, you are just an Obagi want to be. Your products suck and you know it. In my territory only 1 account carries your product. Give it up please. Unfortunately, only the management sucks. The products are awesome. They actually improve your skin!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but you don't have the magic! Patty g! Off to Charlotte again to see her latest victim from CPS! There a reason the docs from CPS are a huge Allergan account and will do whatever PG says! RSM with benefits right doc? Or I should say docs!! Keep turning a blind eye Allergan...she won't cost you millions in law suits right?? Don't wanna believe cafe Pharma? Look at her expense reports when her and an unnamed doc from CPS stayed over night at same hotel in Raleigh after a speaker program where they were drunk on wine and left together! Late flight PG the next day?? Why was that?? Every other Charlotte doc drives home to their family from Raleigh unless your around! We see it! Why don't you SM and Allergan!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything for the business I guess! It's not like the CPS docs are doing her procedures for "free". There's always a nice big round benefit right doc??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap!!! I'd say she needs to go. That is soooo unprofessional!! There are RMs/TMs that are hooking it up too. What an unprofessional company!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If she's hanging around with that ho from CPS there's no doubt she's out of control. Almost every guy I know has been mauled by that cougar at CPS. The two of them are probably doing the docs if they strike out at the clubs! What a pair! GROSS!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why must you lower yourselves to put her down. She is a very nice person and has never been anything other than professional when I am with her. You just really should stop talking about someone so badly on a public board. It's really not becoming. You must be jealous that you are not making as much money as she is. If you truly feel that she is taking advantage of the company than report her and do something about it. Talking about her here on the boards will not do anything to make the situation better. It is just down right unprofessional. Don't start rumors unless you know the facts first.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious?? Check the facts blondie! Most time spent in one territory? Charlotte is 3 or 4 times any other! Fact: Married doc from Charlotte stays overnight in Raleigh after speaker program at same hotel as PG. All the docs I know drive home from Raleigh if they live in CLT. Fact: PG takes a late morning flight instead of the 6:30 am flight she would normally take. Why did she do that? conference call? lol! it was a call but not conference! Must I go on with this embarrassing proof?? Face it! She's a no class wanna be who got where she is by manipulating and using people just like she does now to get sales. She will do anything for the business an I mean anything!!