Zoetis - as a workplace

Discussion in 'Pfizer Animal Health' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2016 at 7:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is fact. No better at HQ. People who stay have a zillion stock options from PFE. Otherwise this place is an absolute shit show. A colossal mess! DO NOT COME HERE!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this was in house I'd say run. It is a mess of unknown proportions here. I am interviewing as well to get out. Sooner than later to leave. No one knows anything. No processes at all. The poster above noting that only Pfizer people stay is spot on - they have to b/c o stock. Everyone else that I know is miserable and looking. Poor management to boot!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Small animal, equine or other division?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from insider that CEO is a catalan separatist dotard who is favoring people speaking espanol, and US lead is a narcissist psychopath who pops amphetamines for attention deficit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your "insider" obviously doesn't know s$%t. CEO is not a separatist, far from it and absolutely has no favorites. He and his team of 8,000 have increased the value of ZTS to 2.5 times the IPO price. US business is beating the market every quarter!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from this place. Poor narcisticic leadership all around! I left a year ago and thank god everyday! There is no order or communication! The place will implode with chaos. Adios!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your ass still burns from having "left" this place? BS! You hurt so much you have to continue to read on CF to try to keep up...
    Good riddance biatch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree with this post. It is one of the most mismanaged ridiculous places to work at. I also left close to a year ago and never looked back. It is completely lacking in process or strategy. Many at HQ are absolutely miserable or do not care. The ones that are vested with PFE stock must stay so they work is a tornado of mismanagement. There are people going in a 1000 directions with no goal, no endpoint. The word used about is correct in my estimation - chaos and poor leadership - that they allow to stay! I am beyond happy!! Yes - I came back to peruse as I do a few companies. Looks like nothing has changed here!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree you were fired a year ago- Good Riddance!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left awhile back and can say that this post PLUS SOME is fact. Honestly the worst group of losers. No one knows right from left. BI will run circles around ur incompetence! lmao!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

N! This place is honestly the WORST place ever to work. Incompetence, micro mgt and complete lack of strategy and leadership!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree. A colossal mess!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VPs and marketing are a colossal mess! Disconnected. A bunch of cowboys with no vision forward.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst place I have ever worked at.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has a terrible culture! A boy's club with fowl mouths.
    So many people leave and it is all because of the culture and how the business units are run.
    I would never recommend this company t anyone. The worst experience ever

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redneck POS

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me - I am no redneck and can concur that this place is awful. It only has good products but BY FAR the worst management. The turnover is ridiculous! No sane person will stay unless yiou were ex PFE with a shit-ton of stocks. People have run not walked out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the poor culture.
    There is a lot of mistrust and backstabbing here due to prima donna management or poor mgt!
    There is no collaboration at all!! So many people looking to get out and interviewing. Myself included! When something goes bad or people quit - automatic backlash. Try looking under the hood people! The way yourselves is awful!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the poor culture.
    There is a lot of mistrust and backstabbing here due to prima donna management or poor mgt!
    There is no collaboration at all!! So many people looking to get out and interviewing. Myself included! When something goes bad or people quit - automatic backlash. Try looking under the hood people! The way you conduct yourselves is awful!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. No collaboration. meetings are horrifying with certain so called leaders ripping on people when they themselves could not lead a horse to water. It is honestly the worst place I have ever worked at from top down. ....a bunch of pompous former PFE employees that think about CYA more than moving the company forward. The company is disconnected at every level. No communication with people not respecting personnel and just doing what they want. Marketing is a BLUNDER!!!! Sales leadership is C-grade. Hasta la vista!