Zoetis jobs

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did ANYONE actually get a job with Zoetis??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOTS of people have jobs with Zoetis.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit. No one but reps with openings in their territory or relocated got a job with Zoetis. Total "Bend Over" for Abbott...no lube.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you name all these people that got a job at Zoetis?
    Should be no harm in that...unless of course it didn't happen.
    Face it, it was simply a transaction and nothing more.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't say say lots of people from Abbott had jobs at Pfizer.

Reading comprehension is so important, particularly amongst the unemployed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I was a little smarter and jumped ship before you sank with it like a dumb ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

~75% of the Abbott sales force was offered jobs at Zoetis. Most took the positions, a few went elsewhere or followed Andrea to AMD.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you getting your info? This is far from factual.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah you mean corporate propaganda!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AAH employees or anyone with any knowledge of this situation would instantly know this is false.

This is perfect example of how many posts on this site are either (1) complete bull from those that have no real knowledge of a situation, (2) kiss ass propagandists with self-serving interests, or (3) instigators that likely have an ax to grind and most likely poor performers that got called out one way or another and cannot move on.

Below is a rough estimate of where the 45 AAH "field" employees sit at this time:

Approx. 3 AAH employees have had opportunity to move to Zoetis. There are a few others that may have same opportunity in the next week or two. Zoetis is good animal heath company with many good people and the offers included transfer of tenure so good deal.

Approx. 10 AAH employees have accepted other Abbott/AbbVie positions and several others continue to peruse.

Approx. 15 AAH "field" employees have moved to other animal health companies or have offers and upcoming start dates.

I post this information on the chance that accurate information may inform potential employers and benefit a deserving AAH employee.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please identify your source. Are you in Abbott HR? This info is contradictory of what has been observed in the field.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? You want a name? This division was so small that if I tell you what my role was, you'd know who I am!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wo what is the problem identifying source? Y'all nothing but a galdarn poser!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be eric von s.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home office

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUCH LIES!!!!

QUOTE=Anonymous;5387507]AAH employees or anyone with any knowledge of this situation would instantly know this is false.

This is perfect example of how many posts on this site are either (1) complete bull from those that have no real knowledge of a situation, (2) kiss ass propagandists with self-serving interests, or (3) instigators that likely have an ax to grind and most likely poor performers that got called out one way or another and cannot move on.

Below is a rough estimate of where the 45 AAH "field" employees sit at this time:

Approx. 3 AAH employees have had opportunity to move to Zoetis. There are a few others that may have same opportunity in the next week or two. Zoetis is good animal heath company with many good people and the offers included transfer of tenure so good deal.

Approx. 10 AAH employees have accepted other Abbott/AbbVie positions and several others continue to peruse.

Approx. 15 AAH "field" employees have moved to other animal health companies or have offers and upcoming start dates.

I post this information on the chance that accurate information may inform potential employers and benefit a deserving AAH employee.[/QUOTE]

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is true- very few field sales reps have gotten offers from Z- all you have to do is call a few colleagues and network to find that out - Z is still figuring out if/how they will re-align with the new product protfolio (which, when you think about it and the size and scale that Z operates at, they really do not need to- just as Simba to their bag and probably let the rest fall by the wayside) - I know that a half dozen or so landed at Elanco, some went to distrbution, others to a few other manufacturers (Merck, Merial, etc). And quite a few are still looking-

As far as folks who were inside at AP, I have no idea.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By no means are the ones who got picked up by zoetis the superstars of aah...it is all about whether they had an opening that needed filled. Period. End of story.