Zogenix

Discussion in 'Chronic Pain' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know details of Zogenix hiring schedule and Start date?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes please any information appreciated and when is expected "start date"???????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

start date first of Feb.
    hire date mid Jan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any indication of how company pays its rep? Salary ranges?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that total comp including salary+bonus is in the $115 to 130,000 range. Has anyone had a phone screen with manager or F2F interview yet? If so, could you please share your experience?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could some one answer the following:

Range of base salary
    Target Bonus
    Car or allowance
    Culture of company

Thank you

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary I was told was "competitive"
    Bonus is around 40 not linked to scripts
    No clue on Car
    Culture seems to be very good very tight.

Anyone get a call back for f2f interview yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a good opportunity? FDA will not allow zogenix to pay based on scripts first year of launch due to fear of over selling it when it's controlled. Is that scary or no big deal. Is base at least 100k? Offers in February. Start date 3/1/14

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd interviews are first two weeks in January. Sending 2 finalists unless you knock their socks off and then they send just 1 person for final. Salary is low: in 90's. not worth it with launch unless base is at least 110

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are behind schedule. Not good. Interview if you need a job. Otherwise stay away from a startup with nothing to offer except an ER version of an ancient drug and and a painful needle free delivery system. Execs will profit, reps will find short term employment. Just honest analysis from an industry insider.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree with you more. So true. A number of the gung ho middle management from 3 years ago are long gone. And for good reason. I knew a number of reps that worked there but left because the bonus and managed care were simply not there. They also had layoffs last year and a number of people were let go. It's another bs make a quick buck startup company in an ever changing environment. Top execs will only make the cash and count on their golden parachutes. Take it if you have nothing else...Otherwise think very carefully about what you are getting into here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great… Here I thought there was a great opportunity with a small pharma company. Is there such a thing anymore? I think the company I'm with now has about a year left before layoffs begin. I'm not certain if I should stay and wait to be terminated or go with Zogenix.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else been confirmed for the interviews the week of January 13th? It's been very quiet since F2F interview at end of December. Should I just give up on this one?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they set up for the Atlanta interviews just before Christmas. I am going to the Dallas event not Atlanta so I could be wrong but that was when my interview/flight were set up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the salary range (base only)