Zone Director

Discussion in 'Schering Plough Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally have never had any dealings with HR, but like this poster I have spoken to multiple "ex colleagues" and have heard this exact story several times. HR is there for Merck - the corporation - NOT the employee. Retain an employment attorney for any major issue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did these "ex colleagues" have direct dealings with HR, or is this what they have heard? If yes we're they fired (unjustly?)? Did they retain an attorney? We're they successful?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. NO. Yes..Yes..Yes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wrote the original post and someone else answered above. But my answers would be the same, so now you have two examples.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No names or positions, but what is an example of how and why these "colleagues" we're dismissed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most were older with 20plus years experience and the powers in charge decided they wanted them out. They were put on a PIP and given the choice of retire or be fired. There are other examples such as bad reviews justified by manipulated and false information. All in all a few retained attorneys and challenged the corporations actions. Some gave in and retired while others lost their job and were quickly picked up by a competitor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Area of the country?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SE?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

triple yup!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I know you do not have a clue what is going on! SE no! Name one (initials only) pushed out or forced to retire.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DK

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM? Name or position? Very familiar with SE and do not recognize.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is the DK I am familiar with, then it goes back many years. Way pre Merck. Not forced out, burned out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Definitly forced out. If 6 or 7 years is ancient history then provide a time frame you are comfortable with to demonstrate no bias. Choose 48 hourrs and you may be correct in your position

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Within the last three years.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with the initials? Just state their name. What harm is there in stating the name of someone you feel was unjustly terminated? This is an anonymous board. Grow a pair.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? We all know reps either leaving because of targeted treatment or being fired for trumped up charges. Marty, Mike, Dana ---whomever. The list is so long to the reps that this outfit has said adios too that it would be ridiculous to post. We burn through over 30 reps a year and there are those saying" So what's the problem?" Cut me a break and let's move on. Our choice is to deal with it or leave.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have no reps left on their own? Better opportunity (not due to poor treatment), retirement on their own, switched carrers?