ZS Associates retained by Actavis to Clean House

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2014 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. This is what they specialize in...... Advising pharmaceutical executives on how to and facilitate mass sales force reductions.

Our days are numbers. Best of luck to all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true-good luck. ZS consults for a lot of Pharma companies. I think they even have their own office in Pfizer's HQ since they cut people from various departments there every year. Got to love consultants.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is confirmed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same firm that headed up the WC acquisition...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZS has destroyed the lives of tens of thousands of reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZS Associates is the devil. Their methods of evaluating reps is so off. The only physicians who participate are industry whores. Even then, it's the MA or receptionist doing the evaluation who is not even present when the interaction takes place. It is in no way real world. It is not difficult to make cuts fairly, there is no need to bring in consultants. Unless of course the company is run by idiots.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are huge on the "new" hybrid sales model. Instead of the "one size fits all" approach we are all used to. For everyone that argues they need all of us reps to promote the multiple products, get with the times.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But my DM said the RDs will work with the ABDs to determine who stays based on performance.

And I acted like I believed my DM and promised superior work for the next six months.

Little clue people, your rankings have little to do with anything. How many pills are pumped out of each zip code vs $ spent in each zip code - that includes personnel.

That's it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The list is done. ZS takes an algorithm and runs it on the numbers from Forest. It has to do with ROI of the territory and nothing to do with anything you will do today or till July

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers have no control of what is going to happen with the layoffs. The consultants that specialize in layoffs will set a fair market price for the reps in each territory. Those above we be evaluated on performance and production. If they fall short of expectations they will be cut. If their salary is sky high they will be cut. If you're under the fair market rate you will be in a good situation no matter your performance. The most likely cuts will be managers who stepped down and kept their manager salary. RST have already been cut. Some reps will be put on a "program" forced out before layoffs. Then sales reps will be cut. Managers will be realigned or cut next.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZS is like the Showtime series "House of Lies". Total bullish*t.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the cuts come there will seem to be no rhyme or reason. A lot of good people will be let go, some bad people will stay. You'll never know what criteria determines it. The most important thing to remember- if you have ANY desire to stay in this industry, get a new job soon. You will never get hired by another pharma company unless you're currently working in the industry. That's just the way it works now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please clean house and do it fast, another great office shut down because of a stupid Forest rep. Confirmed that this office was shut down today to reps because of the pain in the @&$/( Linzess rep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the managed care directors? I know
    A lifer for 16 years ...is on mc and doesn't seem
    To do jack crap?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed Care?

It's a smokescreen!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bet is they gut managed care and keep a couple of the pure, old school, Kool-Aid guzzlers on board for a year or two. They will eventually be forced out over the next 24 months due to forced retirement or the lack of desire to learn system and who to bow to during meetings.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well written. I expect no more than 10% of us to survive.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMO they want it "the Actavis way" as seen on their website. The perception created by us not being in Phrma is that we don't play by the rules and Actavis doesn't want that liability. If you have a compliance violation, you're gone. I think almost all of us are out. Actavis will spin it as a new ethical sales force. Only my opinion.