ZS Associates

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2016 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their Los Angeles office does what it takes to manipulate data to support the wishes of whatever executive director or VP. They want to keep getting business from Amgen so they do whatever it takes to make Amgen happy including falsifying data and analysis. Then the field gets the blame. It's sad reality. No one at Amgen is looking out for you. They know the industry is shrinking so you can't leave so easily. The leaders in TO get to blame you to cover their ass.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS Associates is the backbone of our company. They provide a superior service.
    I hope we continue to abide by their accurate figures. We will continue this productive relationship.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have previously worked with ZS. They have a cookie cutter formula that WILL not work in Biotech. They say they are listening but DO NO. They make their money on changing what they did the previous year. Many companies wil not use them due to track record.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you trust the analysis of a 23 year old with one year of experience out of undergrad? Or an MBA with only a couple years more experience but came from a different industry? They are paid to make slides and data to justify what Amgen executives want. So the data always covers their ass and puts you as the sole blame.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad part is that they will be back in a few years and sell something totally different and the company will buy it again. It has been going on for years ZS, they must have wonderful sales people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I see one of these ZS idiots in TO when I come by, I am going to go p00p all over their faces! These people ruin rep lives.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope these losers die. I want to see them bleed for all the bullshit goals we have. I'd like to see them sell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to ring the neck of that 23 year old slick talker from ZS who knows nothing! If I meet a ZSer, I will harm them for all the shitty goals and missed bonuses I've gotten. Death to ZS Associates!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen management is Hitler but ZS Associates are the SS police who execute the death orders. They cleans the hands of management while cutting the throats of the reps in the field.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they have a building in TO. We should show up there during a training and let our voices be heard!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://www.zsassociates.com/careers/americas/working-at-zs/offices/los-angeles-directions.aspx

Directions to Los Angeles Office

ZS Associates
    2535 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 100
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
    United States
    Tel: +1 805 413 5900
    Fax: +1 805 413 5901

Visit Google Maps

From LAX Airport
    Exit LAX heading West on World Way / Center Way
    Turn left to take the Century Blvd / CA-1 North / Sepulveda Blvd North ramp
    Turn right onto Howard Hughes Parkway
    Take the I-405 North ramp toward Sacramento (13.8 miles)
    Take the US 101 North exit toward Ventura/Los Angeles (28 miles)
    Take exit 47A for Rancho Conejo Blvd
    Turn right onto Rancho Conejo Blvd
    Turn left onto West Hillcrest Dr
    Parking is in front of the building

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2535 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 100
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS Associates here. Bring it on Amgen loser sales reps! At least our skills are not being an overpaid caterer to doctors offices.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS here too - don't be jealous since many of us get paid more than you and we come from elite schools that you could only dream of getting into.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would have known a bunch of assholes are so cocky

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't they know they are ZS not McKinsey? It's like a fat chick in bikini who thinks she's hot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are working on changing ZS contract there is awareness change is needed in this area

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSS at Amgen is another dumb useless department at Amgen. They must be getting head from ZS otherwise those losers would have all been fired.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey r*****, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. get back in mommys basement you coward weak turd !!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY F*GGOT ZSer - we make the sales for Amgen and pay your overpriced bills! Dumb ass excel geek.