ZS Associates

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, May 22, 2018 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does everyone in the industry use them? seems like there are 3 of them for every sanofi person at home office - are we completely outsourcing? and if they're that good why do we continue to do everything wrong? maybe we should consider a new consulting firm?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are the largest and most costly consulting company to pharma and have major kickbacks to executives to ensure that they continue to place people on site at every pharma company. They should be investigated along with the executives that hire them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have just publicly reported a felony and your ip address will be tracked by the Federal Trade Commission during theor investigation. Be prepared to offer facts about your allegation (and don't get caught causing a false alarm if you do not have facts - this in itself is criminal and there is case law siding with corporations when disgruntled employees make false.claims). You may want to consider a retraction before this ruins your career and causes you monetary harm.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha...attorney want to be. Come on dude, turn off the judge Judy and get back to work. You’ve got Starbucks to deliver. Your cover has been blown. Your ip has been tracked as well as your company car. Hahahahaha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, how much will ZS charge us to work with the administrators of this website to request the IP addresses of its anonymous posters? Probably a worthwhile investment considering the staggeringly positive profit margins we've had as of late.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, do you actually think anyone believes this bull shit.

They are all a bunch of self serving thieves, Sanofi senior managers are thieves along with the managers in this consulting company passing along kickbacks. Now come and get me you chicken shit wanna be

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During the discovery phase of investigations of falsen claims CP would be legally obligated to provide these data. Just be careful. You dont mess with feds. That's all I'm trying to say.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you don't have the best grasp of the English language - are you from India?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can say you 'sounds like' when I write it? Are you from Detroit?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many ZS Associates did it take to come up with this CLEVER response? Also, OMG - YEEAASSS! I am from Detroit - how did you know!!?? Are you tracking my IP address from your communal workspace at the home office!!? ALSO (last point; promise!), when you say "when I write it" don't you mean "...type it"? Gosh - you have such a big, smart brain - no wonder the company pays you so much money to tell us how to be reps!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol ha ha ha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. This is like middle school arguments between 12yr olds. I feel bad for you (and now vow to never engage in this platform again). TaTa.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there nothing better to do with your time? You could try selling something. For any outsiders reading these Colo posts, I promise you the majority of the individuals at the company are genuine, kind and hard working people that keep to their...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This firm is legendary for doing nothing right in a layoff or realignment. Even a 5 th grader would tell you it makes no sense to have a rep drive 2 hours into his territory when another Sanofi rep lives 10 min from the other reps territory. It's laughable .They look at zipcodes and never once google a geography and see what makes sense. By far a complete mess of a consulting firm. They do nothing right as everyone says for months after a realignment how horrible the job they do. They are worthless and money given to this firm is a waste.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a green pin in a USA map on the wall in my office in NJ and I just changed your pin to red. We call in Golden Arching, No more soup for you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually ZS is very good a time what they do. Look at the exodus they have created to get representatives to leave on their own. Google maps is relatively new technology and they use it best. ZS has saved Sanofi hundreds of thousands of dollars in severance. Bravo, Sanofi is all about “people” and work life balance. Continue you on ZS great job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true HR degenerate . Fuck you! Sanofi being about people . What a laugh. Sanofi is the most inept company in pharma - why else would they use AZ Associates year after year dispite there incompetence

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS is horrible. I track record of failure of epic proportions. Sanofi management is to incompetent to even handle a basic alignment themselves. This has nothing to do with legal of having a third party handle layoffs and alignment. Every alignment fails. Why else would you have over 10 straight years of consecutive realignment. Every time they say it's the correct footprint.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true Amigo. A Congressional tried to get CP to turn over IP addresses during an investigation (long story) and simply put, CP said "Nope, because we have no mechanism to store them, so they don't exist". End of request.