ZS Pharma -- Gobble Gobble

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2016 at 11:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fall is right around the corner....and sooner it b will be Turkey time...Sorry ZS ...

How long before we can take their lunch money??

Why would we keep them around??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, to answer your question, according to your grammar and how you can't even type a sentence that makes sense, it becomes very obvious how long ZS reps will be kept around. So to answer your question, longer than you. You're unintelligent, useless, and your sense of entitlement is nauseating. I can guarantee that you provide absolutely zero return on investment for this company. You just proved it with how stupid this post is and how stupid you articulate things. I am an AZ rep and I have no problem with the ZS reps being here, and when they launch their own agent they will be out of our hair and concentrating on the launch of their product. Quite frankly many of them I find refreshing and very tenured and they know their shit. They did not choose the position they are in, with the hold up in the FDA with their agent. I have been nothing but impressed and have had zero issues and I'm actually impressed with the ZS reps thus far. Especially when I'm dealing with counterparts / people like you on my team that are completely useless and a pain in my ass. So there you have it from one of your AZ colleagues.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!
    How long until the ZS product is available?

PERSONALLY..HOPE TO HAVE SOME FRESH NEWS ON THE BRILANTA FRONT!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off frenchie

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a hint of when to expect lay offs? November? Spill it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to launch that ZS drug. In case we can't pad our way through.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ reps will not be launching the ZS agent. If any of you would do your research maybe you would understand the situation instead of coming on CaféPharma and saying ridiculously stupid statements. ZS spent a ton of money and resources on the Reps that they hired through a very rigorous process 6 months ago. The reps hired have extensive nephrology experience and or cardiology experience. They did not just hire anybody like the big Pharma companies do. Many of the reps are device people that have way more experience than any AZ rep has on many levels. I know that many of you think that since you've been riding everyone else on your team's coattails and feel entitled, and think that you're better than you really truly are, that you think you should be getting this agent, why??? you need to wake up and and stop thinking everything is owed to you. When in actuality you haven't earned a goddamn thing. You have chased metrics around, have no impact on prescribing habits and yet you still get paid. If for one second anybody at AstraZeneca thinks that they have the ability or skill set that most, not all, but most of the ZS reps have, you're completely being dishonest with yourself. When the agent launches, ZS reps will be doing the launch just as planned. Which is the reason that all of the ZS organization and headquarters and ALL staff out in California are all still in place and functioning. AstraZeneca leadership knows and understands this and is very clear on the talent level that was hired to launch this agent. In the time being why don't you concentrate on trying to increase marketshare on your product Brilinta, especially since the ZS reps arent allowed to call on any of the important targets to help you out, since you all complained and bitched that you didn't want the ZS reps in your accounts calling on the interventional cardiologists. Now they're all stuck calling on shitty targets where they can't even have an impact.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know my ZS from prior interactions. And while a they're nice person and maybe decent at sales, this individual meets none of the advanced/elite sounding qualifications you mention.

Instead, my perception is they're someone who has hopped from gig to gig for the "next best thing."

This doesn't reflect on their ability to potentially move the new agent in the future. They are just not all that you have described about a so called rigorous process of highly skilled individuals with in depth backgrounds.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walk on water ? Holyshit what a load of crap , but hey if your therapist said writing this would help to reduce your meds so be it !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of you clowns couldn't sell hot dogs at a ballpark! True story.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us couldn't sell hot dogs at a ballpark ? Really? That's a credible statement coming From YOU and a your sales force that is at 5-6 % market share for Brilinta ! Lmao! Thank you for just proving my point!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That girl/guy probably not even in pharma and makes a comment about hot dogs and you get worked up? Really? lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree!! One summer I outsold my other hot dog vendor's during 'dollar dog night' by the third inning. How'd I do it? Location location location--positioned myself close to the cheap ass college kids who bought $5 standing room only tix. true story.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you believe this drug will even be approved? How many supposed blockbusters get side-lined?

If it does come out, could still be delayed for many months or even several years. Not trying to be mean, but I work for AZ and do quite well. Knowing this culture though, can't see they will keep you past End of year if anything goes wrong. You're too expensive. ROI doesn't make sense in AZ world

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sidelined group is a waste. We let people go and keep these guys?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Az will launch this drug...and LMAO...that some ZS person thinks they get to go this road alone.

Who thinks this ZS drug is far off?

Get real..but we do have some good things coming with Brilanta..who got the scoop on that?

Somebody...anybody....give it up?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did we sideline these ZS guys and keep them on the payroll ...and get rid of AZ folks?

Who thinks AZ will leave ZS on their own to launch?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn't get the memo...
    From AZ to ZS....

Nothing is safe.

Get ready....if the stars all align..
    We still have way too too many people.

We could get every product approval under the sun.

Doesn't matter...cuts are coming.