Zurich: Day by Day report: How long?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear all,

in this blog, I will report daily about my life in Zurich Takeda. After the zerozero performance in the townhall last week, I decided to suck as much money out of Takeda and work as little as possible. A friend did the same with Takeda. What did he achieve? After one year, they found-out that he is still employed and terminated with 6 months notice. So, 1.5 years full salary and bonus, and no work.

I am not affected of the restructure and will have a job.

Last Friday, I went to work for one hour, said hello to my boss and sent 5 not important e-mails.

More to come on Monday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep on posting :) which department are you working? Marketing? Medical?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a jerk you are! Why dont you pack your stuff and leave the stage to someone who actually cares about patients and the company. You are a disgrace to the entire Zurich office.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today has been a fun day: I showed-up at 08:30 for a meeting with my boss, but he sent me a cancellation with the remark that he will fly to the US for the week ( flight leaves at noon, and the office is 15 mins from the airport, so why is he not showing-up?). I sent him some stuff and after a good coffee with my teammates, I went home. Did some gardening, reading and spent time with the kids.
    As I did not receive anything from my boss, I will not come to office tomorrow.

I am in one of the BUs, and in an R&D function.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Day 3: No e-mails or calls. Did they forget about me already? Doesn't matter, I stay at home looking for job offers to get some real work in addition to Takeda payments.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another first for Crapkeda, the only company on here to be called out for incompetence on a global level.

Thanks again Zurich for once again letting the world know what time it is!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, after a few days without post, here we go again: Only a few e-mails the last days, and my boss does not reply on phone calls. However, he had been so nice to cancel the next meeting on Mon already now. As he is travelling this week, he stays at home next Mon to balance the time.

So, weekend now, and for me there is no big difference between weekend and work.

Thanks Takeda for the money!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, another few days where I really enjoy my work for Takeda. Want to say that Takeda is really great, and I would recommend everyone to join. Where else do you get money for nothing - and the chicks for free? (Dire Straits).

I have done literally nothing productive since I announced this test, and no one recognizes. Good news is that my boss might get a new job as of Apr 1, and he tries to qualify for it, forgetting his employees. So, good chances that I can keep going like this until then.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another week gone without being productive. This week, I worked about 2 hours and there are about 10 unread e-mails, not more. This test is going since two weeks, and no one recognizes how little I work and am involved.

Now, I will enjoy weekend and look forward to another great week at home, paid by Takeda!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zurich person- please read the Sucampo three "I sat by the lake"- it turned into a cult favorite and may give you some ideas for you thread.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry- meant Sucampo thread

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, today has been a good and nice day. Weather has been nice and I have been at the zoo, during the week. Watching animals, I recognized that they are always striving for the easiest goal first when hunting. This is what I should do. Back home, I adjusted my goals down, as my manager did not yet approve them, and mid-year is coming. Can sleep well again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again Monday, and it will be a good week. My manager sent me an e-mail congratulating me that I exceeded my foals at mid-year. He even does not take the time to discuss these with me. I like it. Need the time to prepare my garden for winter, today will be sunshine and blue sky. Birds are leaving south, should I join? Thanks Takeda, I love it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, last week had been a very busy week for me at Takeda. My wife had birthday and I had to organize the party for her. I could not invite my Takeda friends, as otherwise, the kids could have mentioned that I am at home every day. However, this has been the first year where I had spare time to organize the party.

Now, two months after doing absolutely nothing for Takeda, receiving the check, and no one recognizes. What a great company!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zurich be like-"This F Takeda movement has gone Global"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some significant changes: My boss is now in garden leave and a new one has not been announced. So I used this period, cleared my desk, removed my name tag and stay completely at home now. As I completed my projects and did not take on new ones, I think no one will detect me for some time. For e-mail, I set-up out of office reply. Since one week now, no calls, e-mails, meetings. In case I survive until holiday season, this gives me another 6 months.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are my hero!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good news folks, not only can you do this in zurich but the glass palace in Deerfield, I've been working these techniques and now I'm 3 weeks into collecting my paycheck and enjoying my time outside the office, no one really seems to notice. I'm sure looking forward to the rest of the year and hopefully collecting my TIP/LTIP next year, can't wait.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christmas is coming closer, and never before I had such a relaxed time. Yesterday, I had been strolling through Zurich city with shopping final presents. Now, I can enjoy time until Christmas. Key decision of this week had been whether to join the Takeda Christmas party, and I decided not to. The risk is too high that someone remembers me. Instead, I organized a nice dinner with ex-Takeda mates, and we were exchanging all the incredible stories of our Takeda time. What a great company!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wilson- is that you???