Zyber/Pernix latest

Discussion in 'Zyber Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Earlier posts are not helpful, is this currently a decent company to work for? Please be helpful and as specific as possible, include salary/bonus/bennies if possible.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you car? I don't think they are hiring.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn how to spell you Shit Head!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here for a while now and have no complaints. We have FDA issues with manufacturers from time to time, as you have seen on this board, which causes back orders and that sucks. Cant speak for anyone else but I get paid over 6 figures every year and it is mostly commission. So if you dont want to sell this is not the right company. I have lost a few friends to terminations but I dont know of anyone that has willingly left. We just got trained on what seems to be a great Merck NDA product with a GREAT COMMISSSION PLAN so that is probably why they are hiring. We have subpar insurance but good 401 and car allowance. Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really really need a job then I say go for it. I think Walmart or Sam's is hiring. You would have less headaches and less back stabbing with those two.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can name a couple of reps that left on thier own accord.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take previous comments with a grain of salt. Good company and people, opportunity for good pay and product line is solid. If they are hiring, check it out. There is a reason this small co. is still around, and it ain't cough/cold.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it against the law to bet on college basketball? If a VP put out college hoop bracket and charged 10 bucks to join is that betting?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is funny that a VP would put out brackets. I looked up the law and what it said.

Brackets for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament are often viewed as harmless fun. But the reality is all sports gambling is illegal, except in Nevada and grandfathered exceptions in Oregon, Montana and Delaware.

I guess if the investors knew about this it may make them scratch their heads. Somebody need to ask Michael Pearce what he thinks, I'm sure he doesn't have a bracket.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all,

I have a phone interview set up this week, and I am trying to find out what the sales reps think of working for this company. I was told that there are great commissions. I know that the base is low, but I am a hard worker and a good sales person. Can anyone tell me the realistic yearly compensation? Also, is this company going to be around for a while?

I would appreciate any HONEST feed back.

Thanks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can the other direction. I had an interview with the mang. Brandon the other day and he was a tool. He thought he was slick by asking indirect questions trying to get some golden answer. The ones that can't sell go into mang. and it shows. Before the interview i called a rep in Houston and he said the company was going down hill and that they were losing most of their products and the commissions were being cut daily. Why would I want to make 24K and year and not have a big commission structure.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you found out this info from the rep, why did you interview? You must really suck.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong on the base salary. Wraser reps make 24k, not Zyber. They make over 30K + commission I know from experience. Can't comment on the other stuff but at least wanted to help with the facts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is both Wraser and Zyber. They both are in conjunction with each other, since the upper management at Wraser can make money the spineless management at Zyber want to copy their business model. They both try to take as much as they can from the sales rep's.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone interview Monday - I am interested in this company due to the commissions you can make. I am not really worried about the base pay. Some people who post on here seem pretty happy with the company. I am not looking for the perfect company, just one that I can sell products and get paid well for it. One post mentioned a car allowance, how much is it and do you get mileage imbursement as well. Thanks!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will tell you this now...... Run. Run fast... If you think this is a good opportunity I can sell you land in the New Orleans area that will never flood. If you need money and UPS is not hiring,I say go for it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it so bad?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started here last October and I am already making 3-5k in monthly commissions in a new undeveloped territory. I should make 70-80 first year here and I hope it goes up from there because that is what the senior reps tell me. Dont really have any complaints about management because I have gotten what was promised and they have gotten us two new NDA/ANDA products this year. Those products are performing better than the cough stuff does so I am happy about that. The base IS low so do not take the job if you are not confident in your ability. Tust me, I was with big pharma and you are alone in your territory here so you have to sell or everyone knows its you not your "partner" slacking. We have below average insurance and car allowance pays the note on a 30k car but I dont have to drive a Taurus like at my old job! Good luck with your decision and if this is a good company to work for really depends on your personal situation rather than the company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason, Robert, and Brandon are the biggest assholes I have ever met. You get treated like total shit at this company. Horrible base salary. They all lied about the bonus potential. What goes around comes around. They are all a bunch of total assholes.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have got fired. Good thing you did for Pernix. The fact is that the 3 guys you listed dont put up with sissies who dont sell, so if you sucked, you are gone......if you could sell and worked hard you are still here. You might want to do a self check, especially after that post, to see "WHY DID I GET DISPLACED?" it might have to do with your attitude....possibly. You choose..