Zynex Medical Company

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Tom Sangaard is in trouble with his Zynex electrotherapy division. New subsidiaries are in trouble as well. Why invest so much in a business that has been dying for 10 years? I wouldn't invest in ZYXI.....Medtronic maybe. Very suspect business ethics! S.E.C.. scrutiny

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so grumpy on Zynex? From an investors point of view the sales have moved from $2 million in 05 to maybe $24 million in 2010...not bad: A 12 fold increase in 6 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah Blah Blah....We know what ZYNEX is all about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Blather

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to the bean counter from zynex. Thats funny stuff. A professional liar

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zynex Medical is being investigated for several violations. You won't see the list of violations on the internet, that's a clue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a choice between Empi and Zynex. Took the job at Empi because they seem much more stable. Did my research on Zynex and all I see is bad stuff. The person that I met with from Zynex was way to pushy and salesy for me, something didn't ring true. Empi has a much better reputation and my manager seems far better than the guy at Zynex

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me Mr. Investor? You must be dumb as a box of naiSl! This is why our country is in so much trouble, dipshits like yourselves are self ordained princes of money in clown suits! Not an ounce of humility in your souls and are so arrogant, you'll go broke! If you're smart you would listen, pay attention and ask questions before you squander your money on a company like Zynex! Although, it might be fun watching you go broke! What a pias attitude, you self serving little snort of a pigs ass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you meant "Nails". Don't crack on the investors. They don't get this business if they're putting money into Zynex.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what you mean by the "internet" However, all investigations into a public company are reported to the SEC and made public. There is one outstanding lawsuit for unfounded claims made by Zynex principles in 2008 that may have affected the stock price adversely. A dead issue at this point. How do you know about the investigations?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this statement mean? What are principles? Doesn't everyone say,"unfounded claims" when they are in trouble? I'm reading these posts and dont get half this stuff. I just wanna sell but this is interesting banter. Always learning here

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shady company

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that the Zynex CFO (anthony scalise?) is in trouble? Has anyone else caught wind of this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm done! Can't take it anymore!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster obviously doesn't care about anything but making money based on. The HEALTHSOUTH bullshit that will empty his pockets in the future.
    ZYXI is a fraud. Investors don't care unless they get burned then they file lawsuits. I wouldn't put my money into this company under any circumstances.
    I might short sell and play that game but itks penny stock junk. Until ZYXI unloads the crooked board of directors and is under new management, cleans up the
    Outrageous overhead and rightoffs, tremendous debt, paybacks to insurance carriers and S.E.C. lawsuits, I wouldn't touch this stock with my worst enemies checkbook.
    Just a warning. ZYXI has crushed their investors before and they are doing it again. ZYXI expains it away by saying, "this is why we have insurance".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are these bastards staying in business?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been in the electrotherapy business for 24 years. The day of big profits are gone. Many companies are either gone or have been bought. I'm about ready to retire and I just can't understand why Zynex is investing so much energy and money in a business that is dead.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought provoking, thank you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sketchy company with zero morals. I hear something at least once a week about them in my territory. 2nd rep in 4 months.