Zynex Medical Company

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear only good things about Zynex. Very ethical and professionel all around.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COUGH WHEEZE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GASP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TEARS SHOOTING OUT OF MY EYES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GULP GASP COUGH WHEEZE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HELP ME I CAN'T HAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHA LAUGH HAHAHA ING

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is NOT a serious poster! Can't be. I'm finding this funny to. He says it so matter of factly,"I hear only good things about Zynex. Very ethical and professional all around" he says. OMG funny shit! He's serious

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Ok? Whatever...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use one of Zynex TENS units. No problem with my Health Insurance. All the help I need from Customer Service. Only good thing to say about Zynex.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have invested in Zynex stocks and made good money :) In fact I still am!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GASP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS TO BE UPPER MANAGEMENT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BULLSHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE US ALL A BREAK, WHAT A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZYNEX STILL SUCKS AND ALWAYS WILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKING A LOT OF MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CORRUPTION AND MANIPULATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE JOKE IS ON ZYNEX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you, twelve?

Bought at 0.32, sold at 5.50. rebought at 0.60, sold at 0.85, that's making money.

How come anyone with a difference of opinion gets laughed at? Did you just get home from school?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard that they are being investigated in Florida. Apparently, they incorrectly filed State mandated paperwork. This happened in January and from what I've heard, the State has yet to allow them to do business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is their own worse nightmare

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just left the company in the last month. Complete failure with internal operations. The board of directors is desperately trying to get everyone to sign code of ethics disclaimer but nobody believes they will actually adhere to it. What a joke. These people are out of control

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are weeding people like you out

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing is changing here. We sign the code of business ethics and nothing changes. It just looks good to have all of us sign the damn thing. Whatever...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I quit earlier in the year. The worst ethics I've ever seen. I will never work for a medical sales company again!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview with Zynex

I am going through the interview process with Zynex, and really wanted to get some of the thoughts and feed back from the reps and employees that have been tenured to see if Zynex is a good company to work for. Much Appreciated!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a poorly run company. They hire more sale reps than the market can support and get rid of reps on a monthly basis. There is a terrible production problem because they employ people to do bench work, ie. soldering of boards by people at a desk.
    There commission schedule is a joke a schedule is given to the sales rep for one devise with 12 seperate catagories and because the payout is 3 monts after the sale there is no way to track the payouts.
    Many more negative things could be said about the managment but I want to avoid Ad hominem attacks

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i see this company is still around and hiring in a few major cities. Is it worth considering?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted for an interview with this company. What are current thoughts and experiences? Pay? Benefits? Provider reception? Coverage?