ZYNEX-NexWave So Clunky Release Date Pushed Back

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2011 at 1:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NexWave so bad that they had to redesign it and push the date back to August 2011.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's waaaay to big and bulky. Stupid to invest in a product isurance companies won't pay for. Reps big push will be that they will bill it as a TENS unit but they can use the IFC. It's a flat out stupid move. Zynex has ZERO inventory control. They have as much as 20 units in a therapy clinic that produces onr referral a month. This can be considered an enticement for medicare and will be a future audit and fines! Why have $10,000 in equipment sitting in clinics that produce a 50% authorization rate on 1 referral a month? This company has NO control on it's operating income.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zynex is a terrible company to work for.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude get a hobby. Bashing a tiny little floundering DME company in Colorado is hardly worthy of
    anyone's time or effort.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the Zynex Management trolling the cafepharma boards, screaming"We at Zynex just want to fly below the radar, please shut up you're bring undo attention to us while we are printing money in the basement!!!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow a huge waste of money for a device that makes no sense. Most reps are disappointed with the NexWave.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I kinda wish I could see how the unit looked and worked before they redesigned it. Probably better then than now. My accounts don't want to use us because we bill to much. I starting to agree, I say one thing and the company does another. I'm losing trust in what they tell me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bulky

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you notice how it smells when the IFC is on? Literally stinks like heated/treated plastic. I have a therapist who had it slip right out of her hand and the unit crashed to the floor twice. Broken LCD display! Everyone complains about how slippery the unit is.