Zyrtec

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2008 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I'm looking for info regarding the Zyrtec contract. Is the salary negotiable? I can't believe they don't give you mileage on top of car allowance with the cost of gas. It actually sounds like a pretty easy contract.

Also, can I get some details about the insurance?

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's start with the ins. first...BC/BS medical/dental/vision.

Now for the contract.

Salary is what it is, non negotiable. You get $570 for car allowance and it is taxed as part of you salary. Most of the territories are large, so you need to be organized to get the best out of driving. Lots of samples, and sampling is the name of the game.

It is not hard, doctors very receptive and easy to get sigs. Reports depend on your manager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territories are HUGE - I heard they might be breaking them down into smaller territories - has anyone else heard this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[\Now for the contract.

Salary is what it is, non negotiable. You get $570 for car allowance and it is taxed as part of you salary. Most of the territories are large, so you need to be organized to get the best out of driving. Lots of samples, and sampling is the name of the game.

It is not hard, doctors very receptive and easy to get sigs. Reports depend on your manager.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your answer. How long do you have to be on the contract to get insurance? Can you get a storage unit?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you want to sell Zyrtec? They wont need a sales force for very long being as how it is over the counter now. I would keep looking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zyrtec works incredibly well for my severe ragweed allergy. However, each fall I've noticed it's making me more and more drowsy, to the point that I don't want to do anything and I'm needing naps in the afternoon. I think I'm going to have to discontinue it, which is frustrating because it works much better than the other meds I've tried.
    Here is a Zyrtec Coupon Save $5.25 on any Zyrtec product