Last 30 twitter posts
- Vo toma banho e pá, maais aleem volto ;*
- Muito Bom Dia!!!!!! Hoje é dia de ser feliz! ;)
- @Maluu_Almeida na minha mamis pq "?
- @NiallOfficial follow me
- Foto: t.co/3NQrPBm5ut
- @NiallOfficial tomorrow is a new day but now is #NiallFollowSpree
- Comprei meu salto ontem aahh lindo dms .. Dei uns migue na minha ame e comprei um tênis.. Kkkkkk
- meu celular tava na cama , dai fui pegar ele , deitei
- RT @FrasesTuenti_: Verano, ¿serías tan amable de llegar ya? Me harías muy feliz.
- Gracias Almeida, lo hacemos con mucho gusto para Uds @mellamoran: Me encantan sus historias exóticas, maravillosas e interesantes!
- @AlmeidaGabe então tu ta melhor que eu, kkk dormi só 4 hrs essa noite pq tive que pular cedo da cama kk
- @diovana_almeida huahuahua
- @diovana_almeida no que foda em diow
- @NiallOfficial my english isn't verry Good But I know say: please follow me Please follow me niall
- @BehappyBeness ouiii R.C @Clarissouuuh350 ouiiii notre chère Mamie Almeida pour qui tu as un béguin ❤
- Cut my hair :xxx
- @gi_theyummy ondi se ta????
- Tuiteros denunciaron el #GolpeAlEstomago que les aplica Maduro (Imágenes) t.co/pD16zuzbXK
- Daniel Almeida destaca reivindicações do Grito da Terra - PCdoB. O Partido do socialismo. t.co/QTxS5HXrT6
- Foto: t.co/e7s3baim5r
- RT @ituzos: Tucitos Sub 17: Gonzalez, Almeida, Castro, Esquivel, Lozano, Rios, Martinez, Gutierrez, Villegas, Rojas, Torres. D.T. Jan Westerhof
- que loca chinelona, não aceita que perdeu!
- Penúltima función de de "Ensayo para el vuelo" con Alexandra Almeida y Daysi Sánchez! hoy a las 20H00! Te esperamos!! t.co/gxwoi49D8Z
- Limpando a csa ao som da Alicia Keys .. Adoroo !!!
- @NiallOfficial #NiallFollowSpree Please Niall follow me, is so important So much girls need you
- RT @FilosofiaTipica: Estar en una relación no se trata de besar, de fechas o de presumir. Se trata de estar con la persona que te hace feliz.
- “Só sei que nada sei.”
- @LucianoHuck t.co/Zd3d1eR0Pr VÍDEO DA MUSICA O TEU TOQUE. De WAGNER ALMEIDA
- Boa tarde
- @Pauliin_Almeida Ta baum amigo s2
Latest Health Message Board Posts
... PSA: 6.9!! 2nd PSA: 6.7 /CT poss. 6mm node 11/8/11 Lupron#1 1/15/12 PSA .9 T 24 1/31/12 Onc says NO RT 3/8/12 PSA 0.43,Lupron2 7/5/12 PSA <.05! Lupron3 2/5/13 try IADT- PSA now .29 C11 scan w/Almeida? SRT? Sip-T?Posted by: houseboy at 2013-04-13 19:35:00 on healingwell.com
... PSA: 6.9!! 2nd PSA: 6.7 /CT poss. 6mm node 11/8/11 Lupron#1 1/15/12 PSA .9 T 24 1/31/12 Onc says NO RT 3/8/12 PSA 0.43,Lupron2 7/5/12 PSA <.05! Lupron3 2/5/13 try IADT- PSA now .29 C11 scan w/Almeida? SRT? Sip-T?Posted by: SpecialLady at 2013-04-13 10:31:00 on healingwell.com
According to Dr. Almeida's article, C11 PET/CT scan with acetate is for both soft tissue and bone. According to Dr Kwon at the PCRI Conference, C11 PET/CT with ...Posted by: houseboy at 2013-04-12 23:56:00 on healingwell.com
... 6 weeks. It was at that point where the PSA had risen to 2.37 that I had the C-11 PET/CT scan done in Phoenix under Dr. Almeida (with the blessings of Dr. Scholz and Dr. Myers, although Dr. Myers would have preferred me to take the scans at Sand Lake). The ...Posted by: wampuscat at 2013-04-11 17:04:00 on healingwell.com
Howard, We're pretty much on the same path. We've talked to Dr. Almeida and need to wait until the PSA is at .4 or above before the scan. Another PSA test in May. Not on avodart and have SRT planned ...Posted by: houseboy at 2013-04-05 00:23:00 on healingwell.com
... , also pre-treated with 2 weeks of Leukine to boost the immune response and abscopal effect in getting any stray cells. Almeida found one node that was equivocal and only slightly enlarged. He received SBRT on that one as well as nodes about 2 inches ...Posted by: Tall Allen at 2013-04-04 20:50:00 on healingwell.com
... PSA: 6.9!! 2nd PSA: 6.7 /CT poss. 6mm node 11/8/11 Lupron#1 1/15/12 PSA .9 T 24 1/31/12 Onc says NO RT 3/8/12 PSA 0.43,Lupron2 7/5/12 PSA <.05! Lupron3 2/5/13 try IADT- PSA now .29 C11 scan w/Almeida? SRT? Sip-T?Posted by: wampuscat at 2013-04-04 20:23:00 on healingwell.com
... up here just would not radiate. The other point on which I am convinced is the C-11 PET/CT Scan with acetate available under Dr. Almeida in Phoenix. My rad onc noted that it was more sensitive than the conventional scans up here that missed one of my mets ...Posted by: houseboy at 2013-04-04 18:21:00 on healingwell.com
... If you want to go down this road you have to search for experts and institutions that offer this, as houseboy suggested, Dr.Almeida is one of them. Dr.Myers is great oncologist, if you can afford him. Or oncologists at big research university hospitals are ...Posted by: wampuscat at 2013-03-30 02:23:00 on healingwell.com
... , was done when my PSA was 1.39. I do not pretend to understand the technical side of these scans, but I commend to you Dr. Almeida's article published in PCRI Weekly VOLUME 3, ISSUE 2, June 28, 2012. And, if you can access the PCRI Conference proceedings ...Posted by: wampuscat at 2013-03-30 02:13:00 on healingwell.com