Event: 3rd Oncology Clinical Trials in Emerging Regions (OCTER)
Date: 3rd and 4th November 2011
Venue: Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, 201 South Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA 19106
Through a series of keynote regional presentations, case studies and interactive panel discussions the 3rd Oncology Clinical Trials in Emerging Regions (OCTER) will examine the current role that emerging regions play in conducting oncology clinical trials focusing on the operational, regulatory and logistical challenges and how is the likely to develop in the future as emerging regions become more developed.
Topics will include:
· Designing a patient and recruitment strategy plan
· Anticipating problems in conducting oncology clinical trials and implementing risk strategy
· Selecting regions for specific cancer trials
· Assessing the qualifications of a site and prioritisation
· Case studies and firsthand experience of running oncology trials in Latin America and Asia Pacific
· Regulatory variations of emerging markets when conducting oncology trials
· Selecting and engaging with investigators in emerging regions
· Specific logistical challenges when conducting oncology clinical trials in emerging regions
· Managing data collection in emerging regions
· Ethics committees and their role in developing markets
Confirmed attendees already include VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of Clinical Development, Outsourcing, Patient Recruitment, Clinical Supply Chain and Operations.
Outside the conference sessions, delegates, CROs and other relevant Solution Providers with experience in emerging regions will network in the Exhibition Area and in a series of prearranged one-to-one meeting sessions.
For more information or to register, please contact Scott Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1865 811188