* Lack of leadership
* Leadership changes
* Executives allowing consultants to craft vision and deployment plan for company
* Awful Salesforce RM that is not working and you can not get support
* Cuts to all depts and not enough support for Sales
* "Churn and Burn" mentality cloaked as "high performance culture"
* Sales being held to higher standard that company is achieving
Non stop irrelevant bs... Submit calls for 3 months, calls increase but no vaction credit, lame management from direct report to top executives. Useless time wasting meetings to report what can easily be show with data downloads
MedAssets Non-Acute Cape team is slowly being phased out.
Provista's roster is garbage.
We don't know any of our customers and they don't know us.
We are forced to make 50 phone calls a day to stop accounts from leaving because our contracts suck.
Company overall: Boys club, no acknowledgment of your efforts, little chance for advancement unless you’re the F-buddy of the VO of sales.
My former manager: deficient communication skills and even less leadership skills. Self-impressed kiss-ass with no hopes of getting any further in the company.
ABM is very unethical and rude, doesn't know how to coach, breaks so many HR guidelines, and doesn't live by the CREDO. It's appalling. Every rep in the district is afraid to go to HR because HR will actually go against the reps, and the rep will end up on a PIP and fired.