Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello friend, it is you who have made an error, FDA are currently investigating Abbott Clonmel for malpractices and manufacturing potentially lethal products, I have been contacted personally

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello friend.

I apologize for my mistake.

Yours faithfully,
    The Count of Appleona.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I come to work from Poland to Abbot, but so much of bullying I get mental health problem. Can we not get a union to protect us? I just wnt to work fairly and not want to be bullyed

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a Independent employment tribunal that should be investigating this company. The corruption is disgraceful how can they build new buildings and not put any notice of planning in public domain. How can they discriminate between someone with cancer, covid or a broken arm. Covid no sanctions, Cancer disciplinary action. Place is disgusting. FTC are supposed by law to be treated the same as permanent staff. Change shift times contracts without full agreement. Refusing to recognise a basic employee right of a Union. Equal pay for Equal work is a policy that never existed. The best thing that happened this place in last 2 years was it closed for 7 days last year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were there 2 supervisiors caugh shagging inn the jacks on nights?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they gave someone a disciplinary sanction for being absent with cancer then I hope that place burns to the ground that is an absolute disgrace

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you better ring them every day too or they'll flip! Worried about us they say, have you ever heard such rubbish? Take it away Appleona!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They ranked 1040 overall that’s terrible not to make the Top 1000 companies in Ireland in a top 1000 survey. No surprise though they have been underpaying staff for years compare to peer companies. The constant blame the operator agenda when machines are from the stone-age. They don’t offer a good work/life balance. Constantly cutting and spending money on stupid stuff like airport terminals at security. Every year constantly taken something away from staff years ago they would give out a free dinner in the canteen or a free breakfast. Cut pension and healthcare over the years. Incentive is now used to punish as opposed to it’s original function to motivate and inspire. They don’t give staff fair incremental increases. They wonder why people are becoming disillusioned with the place. If you treat people like rubbish don’t be so shocked when they give you rubbish.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our supreme leader has a plan don't panic we can be great again as a team together greatness can be achieved NOT once a shit hole always a shit hole

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a shiithole

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a shiithole

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott “blame the operator” Vascular, always operators fault if their relative dies, if they get cancer, if they have a mental illness it’s a verbal or written warning, Abbott are stone cold hearted monsters

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relative dies you cannot grieve! We need the numbers! Worst of all is when a close friend dies!!! Sorry you cannot go and pay your respects we need the numbers. You are forbidden from getting sick until you retire. How have people put up with that for decades I’ll never understand it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    YOU WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT WE TELL YOU SLAVE.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people are not happy. Head off join union then a union rep will be happy to help out. You don't need any help to join. Just do it yourself. Then he will call s meeting when one is needed. And we can go from there.
    Don't be on here looking for a union and wanting people to join. Have balls and do it you self...
    Join www.siptu.ie

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do we have to pi$$ away cash to a union that never seems to happen?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

052 612 2987 this will give you more information.

If you complain About Abbott on here and not to manager nothing can happen. More in a union they can do something.ok

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point I'll apply for membership.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott are sacking people who are union members at the moment, they must be getting nervous, please everyone join, its too late for me but its not for you, join join join