Acadia

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone heard anyting about the openings for the new drug?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's going to be big pharma there!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

small company, big pharma micro management

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight on comp plan for reps?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call , product is not approved and wont until 6-10 months. Any work on comp? Car ? the territories will be pretty large i guess

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because i know!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micro-management all the way.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have this Pfizer PCP vibe of call metrics and making your numbers rather than just selling

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would sure would be righteous if one fortunate enough to be in the know enlightened those not (in the know) on Acadia's hiring process for territory reps & DMs. It would also be extremely useful to know if this outfit intends to put a team together or is posturing for a buy-out (Allergan, Pfizer, etc). Thanks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews beginning soon...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone interviews this month then face to face in December. Was told they are looking to hire in January which makes no sense because they are not expected to be approved until May.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have 6 years CNS-Neuro - lots of awards (recent) no pods ... I was just told I was not chosen to IV for several .. 6-8 candidates... Umm ok- I've launched 6 products -,3 being CNS- know the neuros - thanks P1 - you recruiters got out of college a year ago and they let YOU screen and decide who goes to IV? Lucky for me ... I now have an inside referral....and I can say my resume was not even sent by P1!!!!
    Now, not sure I want this opportunity, just a not impressed with recruiters, who I've been called for many jobs 1 they NEVER send me to interview. Then I get Job on my own and get Presidents Club again...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, that should tell you how fierce the competition is for these jobs. There are a lot of hungry unemployed reps out there and this company and many others can be very picky.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not unemployed - very high awards and internal referral -DM never got my resume !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got an offer and I graduated college 3 years ago. 1 year PCP and 2 years specialty neuro and now this. Eat my shizz old fart!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really.? You got offer? Hilarious! Especially when interviews start in January

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acadia sucks! Any time your company has ex-Amgen people, you know it's a sinking ship.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who are ex Amgen people? I am at DSI with all ex Amgen corporate and it's a mess