Acclarent

Discussion in 'Acclarent' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AP n WL it's an Ohio thang

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this kangaroo?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially a wolf in the cookie jar

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think Van da jar will turn them in?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What dirt do you have on Ohio?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know some shit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cowboy Bill

This Acclarent thread has been reduced to obscure nothingness. Much like the company itself. I am embarrassed to to be part of this organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cowboy Bill

Me too !!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe how abysmal our sales are ;(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help .... I've fallen and I can't get up

does anyone believe that we will be successful by dropping our price as a last ditch effort to gain market share back?? This is so crazy. Oh and the promise of IGS should be fun to sell. We have the dumbest marketing department and senior leadership folks that I have even witnessed. I do like how we have finally gotten around to putting all of our dumb product in one box. wow, a real improvement. but wait, there is more, we have revolutionized our terrible inflation clicker. way to go R and D. You guys are top notch. Next stop, selling our trash on ebay. Someone post the name and number of a recruiter.

Yours truly,

Acclarent
    The market leader in OR Based Balloon Sinuplasty.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously based on this thread, Acclarent isnt looking like the best place to be. However, I am looking at a clinical account rep position with them and think it would still be a big step up for me as I currently only pull in 40k/year with little to no benefits. The recruiter has told me the base alone is 60k plus bonuses and to expect around 100k. Would those of you in the know still advise me to run or is this too big of an upgrade to pass up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at Entellus they r expanding sales force by 40 heads by end of 2n qtr. leadership and money much better than assclarent. Entellus has a robust pipeline and is crushing aassclarent

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massive upgrade for you. Acclarent has had a few challenges, but still way better than Entellus. Most of the Entellus reps spens the day trolling Acclarent websites (penis envy).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You fit the profile come on board! You're cheap and inexperienced we're gonna love you!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the job for experience and then move on. You will not get rich working at Acclarent anymore. It used to be a great place and if you had drive you would be rewarded with very decent bonus. Now its cut backs all the time and threat of no jobs so take it as just that a job not a career

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the replies. Am being considered for a role with Vistakon as well so ill continue to do my research and go from there.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are dumb enough to read this thread and still consider working for this company, then you are a perfect fit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purple tag special of the week

Cyclops: Buy 1 get 1 free with any purchase of 15 Spin balloons with additional guide catheter and inflation device at list price.

Get 'em while its hot.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are dumb enough to make career decisions based solely on cafe pharma then you're the dumbest guy on here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. You need to base it off of the lack of innovation, decreasing sales, eroding market share, major lay offs, terrible morale, and an antiquated.