ADU Launch

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2021 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although sounds a bit odd but seems to be someone from Group C. Most group C are angry and pissed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks, don’t need a PCP reps help in MS. Stay away.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro score. Live meetings means comforting the babes after they’ve been stressing all day over role play certifications. I’m all in for Vegas. Orlando lame.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too late!!! We will enjoy competing for jobs against you!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s very apparent that you don’t work here. Nice try though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? I don't know why the MS reps feel threatened by their jobs, but it is a great thing that the Aducanumab reps get access to ms sales!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think a little deeper than just being desperate for your next pay check. Reality is Novartis and Sanofi have new products that are kicking Biogen’s ass in the MS space now. Biogen’s mindless and big pharma reaction to this is we have newly hired reps for Adu so all we need to do is use them for mass marketing and all will be cured. It’s much much deeper than that and you're over there celebrating that you have a paycheck still coming in MS space.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tecfidera sales plummeted 79% during the first quarter....”

You guys are so, so screwed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But we are about to get MS sales experience. Prior to getting hired for adu, all I had was migraine exp. This is all awesome!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! We now have MS experience on our resumes and can get jobs with other companies like GNE and Nov

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do tell us more about your MS exp?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I'd love to. It has been an amazing experience developing key relationships with all the neurologists and their practices. I have been fortunate to have been educated on both Alzheimer's and MS, bringing a wealth of information, and these physicians have really appreciated that. Through Biogen's strong foundation of MS education, I have entrenched myself in the MS disease state learning not only about the foundational ABC drugs, but the more complex and highest efficacious ones as well. I bring a fresh approach versus someone that has been in MS their entire careers. I don't let anything stop me. I find this disease state to be so exciting and have done an excellent job securing a foothold in these practices. Let me share with you all the other valuable experiences that I feel that make me a perfect candidate for your company not only in this division, but these others if the company would ever need me to do that......."

You only need a crumb to get in the game :)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats..... You’ve completed the big pharma training course in faking it to make it. I bet you also send spread sheets tracking your metrics activity to your manager. Priceless!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were correct. ADU reps were very lucky to have both Alzheimer's and MS on their future resumes. Any career coach will tell you that you only need a bit of experience to put MS on the resume. If the hiring manager likes you in person, thats all it took to get you in the door.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok kudos to your career coach then. Lol Real world will chew he/she up and make them the brunt of laughter.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like a 30 year old emailing an NBA GM stating that they are a great free agent because they played high school basketball.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hysterical.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ms a lot of products in the space too many. Genentech struggling key KOLin the infusion suite are now in Novartis camp. Thanks CT.. who left biogen. The ms is a complete dog fight no great advances - COVID concern huge. Worried about ADU- customers are not impressed and safety concerns. Wow managers left that out. I should have known the collapsed the sales force once now are starting again. Way too many people - I can see why we have lost good talent. Novartis mgmt is here and they are known for not launching well. I’m looking for a new job since it’s not a good culture. There seems to be a revolving door here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Seems to me youre very threatened. No doubt an MS rep. And the quote above? It works and you know it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It is amazing how people will try to bring someone down because of their own fears. If am MS rep would be given an additional new drug for a different disease, they would be thinking that was a good thing for their experience.