ADU Launch

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2021 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sales reps are so immature!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just read through this entire thread for the first time. Obviously there is one poster who is grinding an axe over and over on here. To the others, don’t necessarily write off Adu approval just yet. Yeah, I get the data did not look good in clinicals but I’m telling you it’s got a legit chance for approval. I’m sure this will stir up that one angry duck but to the rest of you just wait and let the do approval process take place.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I just read through this entire thread for the first time" Sure you did. And thank you for the most laughable statement on CP.

"I'm telling you it's got a legit chance for approval" Thanks Einstein, but no it doesn't.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your house?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much is your unemployment check numb nut?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This launch meeting will be a total throw down. No expenses bard. Hype city bro!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where will launch meeting be held?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, they haven’t scheduled or reserved a launch meeting yet - kind of like no package insert. They seem over prepared to give us A couple weeks severance and cobra insurance

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news from the goat boy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You truly are an idiot. Seriously. Everyone should pray this drug doesn't get approved. For one, it will be so restricted and nearly impossible to get a patient on drug due to a severe REMs program. Most will be lucky if there is a severance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a weak pansy and obviously have not sold a product with a REMs before. Neuro’s are used to dealing with Rems especially for specialty products that offer an unmet medical need like Adu. Go crawl back into your big pharma migraine promotional drug as part of your sucky 4 person pod dumping samples.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a drug where both pivotals failed “offer an unmet medical need?” Oh wait, you mean the unwanted severe side effects don’t you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch meeting will be at the Long Wharf Marriott gratis.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable what an ape like idiot you are. Drug will not be approved and FDA will request an additional phase 3 trial prior to any approval.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a scared and bitter little boy and can’t get past living in your mom’s basement. LOSER KID

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you put it in all caps it really drives the point home.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen has had numerous layoffs in the past, and consistently treats tenured employees unfairly - no way they treat these job jumping ADU reps better, why would they?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading all of these posts, I find yours to be the most amazing. You must live and breathe this site. I would say you are borderline scary and have no life.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Dr Phil really, save the BS. If you really want to play the anonymous psychologist, it’s pretty easy to come up with the hypothesis that majority of all posts regarding ADU on here are from a few select people over and over. Just wearing it out. Lol