Tags: Add Tags
  1. Texas Boy

Texas Boy Guest

Anyone that does not know who is behind the curtain at Advanta Labs in Dallas? I do and I am sure when Gary calls you he fails to mention this. It is Fadel from Crestar...YES!!! In fact they are running genetics and other tests however not one of those samples are even being ran in house. there is no purchase orders in for machines nor does he even have a full time lab director. (Fadel, have you not learned anything from Crestar?) Geez...Only business coming into that lab is from a telemedicine group. I am sharing this information because they had the nerve to call me asking me to send samples where I am actually suing Fadel for payments he owes me from Crestar. You can not make this stuff up. I urge you to take a trip down there and actually see the lab for yourself. it is not hard to find. there is actually 3 labs on the same floor in the same building. Actually it is what we call a "ghost lab". Not sure if he owns Cloudcare or is in a contract with them but my other partner knows the mastermind behind that one and thats another "juicy" story.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think going into a nursing home in Arizona and swabbing patients and then getting a doctor that is on your payroll in Florida to order the test is compliant?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the pharmacies?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you sent business to this lab I would suggest First, contact your attorney and let him know, Second, stop sending immediately, Third, if you are due payment DO NOT take it and walk this off as not a loss but right choice, and Forth, cut off all communication with this lab. Hopefully you will take this serious and realize you are now noticed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually you go to the address you will see NOTHING there. Fadel moved all those machines (which he owes money on) to another location. Still using the same address on req forms. Some people never learn from past mistakes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you do know there is a federal lawsuit against this owner? I am currently trying to take this dude to court however I was just informed I am now in the back of the line.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GARY...STOP CALLING ME!! I will NOT send anything to Fadel. He owes me money and for you to think I would send 1 sample to you and Fadel you are crazy. You really are looking like an idiot man. Seriously it is a small world in this space and there is several others that think the same thing. I am sorry you still work for someone who's about to go to jail soon and owes so many people money. Ask your boss why he moved all the equipment out of the original location so fast. One reason is he owes money on those machines and vendor is looking for him. Tell Bebot I said hello also.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well GARY? I guess this post was right on target. Fadel was arrested on Sunday in Chicago. The lab you are promoting will get headlines very soon and this "new lab" you promoted the truth of who the owner is will be available for all to see.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed also tells everyone that he and his father have the exact same name

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. His brother, himself and his Dad have the same first and last name. seriously, how can this guy think anyone is that stupid? When you google his record you will see his age and that is him not his brother nor his dad. I actually kinda like the guy but NEVER would I trust him and for sure he really just needs to be truthful. You got in trouble and you paid your dues. Very simple Ed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fadel is a good guy who has always been good to his employees.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes he is a nice guy, I don't think anyone states otherwise. Just poor choices in bringing in Mr. Ed who IS a convicted felon and run his lab into the ground. Anyone that has ever felt with Mr. Ed will agree 100% that you are in a legal risk.