After 6 months, I can honestly say this place

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 6, 2020 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you just love the hypocrisy at Be A Mess? How about the no social media day to honor BLM?

Maybe they should look at the cronyism and nepotism...Adam!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My job is being restructured. I'll likely take the money and run, celgene was a great company.

BMS is a liberal cesspool that actively supports a Marxist organization.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS is run by a bunch of idiots! They hire a bunch of primary care dumb asses to throw Starbucks at drs in oncology and look like fools doing it, all 6 of them per territory, lol. Their HR department has 13 people that run everything for the entire company and none of them could find their asses with a two horned deer. Their managers in oncology have maybe 2 yrs of experience on a good day and manage oncology reps that have been in the specialty for 20 plus hrs. They like hiring the classic hyper, ding bat, rep of the 1080’s that never shuts the f@&$? up. Get out while you can.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth right there. Morons who wouldn’t Even know when they are lying. As evidenced by the DOJ suits they were involved in at other companies. For lying to get drugs prescribed off label and doing harm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Superficial, political correctness at its disgustingly worse.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After six months I left for greener pastures. PPK is toxic! The Pit of Misery!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to 'push comes to shove'. Then you see how vicious and cutting people can be. One life matters, theirs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The consulting companies are restructuring as fast as they can. Soon Company Cars will be sent away across the land.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh! I get it. The darkies are the root cause of all that’s wrong here. Gotcha sport. You are on here complaining. So... how much do you make?

Hypocrite, racist AND stupid. TRIFECTA!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are concerned about Marxism is it? So if it weren’t for that, THEN you would care about citizens who pay police salaries getting killed without consequence? You fool no one, racist idiot. No organization is perfect. The message is important. What have you done to make sure that US citizens are treated fairly? We all know the answer and the reason too. Here’s a clue; you don’t care about others. Go away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. I do enjoy driving the Volvo and collecting my paycheck for doing nothing more than telling my manager he’s great

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The marketing teams are the biggest group of babies. Barking orders and always at each other’s throats. I’ve seen nicer rabid rats riding the subways in NYC then these pompous €UNT$!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me tell you about racism. Racism is not a one-way street. Some of us have experienced racism as a born in member of the majority race in the place you live or work. Racism's scourge is not owned by a minority race or minority group. Racist behavior is not exclusive to the majority "race" in that environment. If it is present, it runs every which way. It is tragic.

I don't want BMS telling me how to think about racism, violence or whatever politically correct topic is on their minds. Thanks Gio, but I'm an adult with more character than you. I am against all of that given my upbringing, character (not hollow, bloated reputations like people carry around here) and integrity that is the same even if I "lose", if you will. This country is in bad shape because we always tend to over compensate, capitulate to 'right the wrongs' in the wrong, excessive way. The right way is to take a deep breath, work with each individual with respect each day we are blessed to have life. But that's just my opinion. Nothing more. The rest of it is bullshit as our corporate executives look down & laugh at us from ice cream castles above.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. Negrodamus

Negrodamus Guest

After 6 months at BMS it felt like being sodomized everyday by a cactus and not like a job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was hired to sell Zeposia in February. Like the car, money and vacation. Have finished all my house projects. I’ve been out in the field only to learn everything is shut down. Have heard from other reps the same. Horrible access everywhere. I’m in the Midwest. There was little to no access prior Covid now none!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The root of everything wrong at Be A Mess is turds like you! Who is the hypocrite now Uncle Tom?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling him Uncle Tom doesn’t even make sense Francis. You completely blew your shot at a comeback!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye drama queen racist Karen. You are a fucking LOSER

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me
    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me
    Do the dogcatcher, dogcatcher