After 6 months, I can honestly say this place

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 6, 2020 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was hired in March to launch Zeposia. With 5 Prez Clubs under my belt I can change this shit show around, but I will need a year!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS PLACE IS A CULT!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS prides itself on the allusion of progress, ability, and competence. Hidden behind the curtain - well not so hidden actually - BMS possesses a lack of innovation, hubris, stupidity, dated technology; ass kissing, back stabbing, petty, people; and in general has a complete and total lack of understanding of modern day marketing. Stagnant.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS blows!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like you and Mom?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bloated with sociopaths at PPK

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i second this assessment and add the multiple people tripping over each other!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That just about sums it up at BMS. What a dung pile.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a dung pile, but one where people love the smell of their own shit. The politics eats away, and drives away, anyone who wants to at least try to be innovative. People at BMS see no problem with sabotaging a major project if it means a "win" over a foe. Yup, people tripping over themselves, and not knowing the most basic ABCs of marketing, that's BMS. No one takes ownership. Oh they claim to own processes, capabilities, and all that, but what they really mean is using this ownership to try to bludgeon and humiliate their enemies one desk over. This is perhaps the most toxic and petty office I have ever been.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you don’t like it then fucking leave you dickless piece of shit. Stop bitching and just leave. You make me sick.......

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww aren't you so cute! Ya talentless hack.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always a good feeling when the truth hits a nerve.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a sad sad person. ^^^^

BMS is a dung pile. This idiot above must have been the tiny dick jack ass that failed at being a home office trainer.

I did leave and so did a ton of others. BMS blows!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet you still post here? How sad of an existence. Try a new hobby, maybe an exercise regimen, something productive and not so pathetic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fleecing of America.....forcing cancer patients into bankruptcy because of the price of drugs.....knowingly paying “reps” to sit in their house, go on vacation, play golf and go to the gym for months. At least reps tried to record falsified call activity pre Covid.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gots the ‘cer and these drugs saved my life - very grateful

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great news. Congratulations. Success stories are warming.

I just wish our benefits had better coverage for employees and family. I have one child on chronic meds and BMS will not cover under prescription plan.

After 6 months I should have stayed put at my previous employer. Oh well, live and learn. And of course please make nasty comments on this thread since it seems to be the norm.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s ironic and all,to typical that a pharma company who has been screwing people for decades with their overpriced drugs refuses to pay for an employee prescription.
    Disgusting. and hypocritical. When a BMS drug is denied formulary status they crack the whip on reps as if it’s our fault denying the ridiculous price is the reason.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left a while back after a long sales career in multiple divisions and oh my god BMS culture is so toxic. They don’t have a speak up culture at all. if you speak up in any type of form of dissent against management’s conventional wisdom you will be retaliated against. If you start to speak up against all the box checking, fake calls, smart alerts, and the crazy nonsense foolishness, you will be ridiculed, ostracized, mocked, and retaliated against, even though what you’re saying is the obvious truth. Now I hear they want managers to come on to virtual phone calls for virtual coaching? Are you kidding BMS? Wow