Amgen needs to move to Texas

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas, the poor man’s Bakersfield.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more tx ignorance and stupidity

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not bright
    It explains why you live in Texas

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That $1,100 a month for income taxes gets you the best weather...and some real good avocado toast. And the chance to see a Kardashian out and about.

Not everybody is all about being able to afford a nice place to live. Yes...apartment living with a roommate isn’t the ideal....but we’ve got a great nightlife...and everything California is cool.

Yeah yeah....you take that extra $1,100 that I give the government and you invest half of that into an IRA and the other half goes to funding your boating hobby....but I get to see other people getting filthy rich. Texas? Whatever. I’m watching other people live the dream here in California.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For grins I went to Zillow.com and looked up homes for sale in Westlake Village. An area comparable to where I live in terms of amenities, etc......A comparable home would run around 4 million. I’m in a semi-custom home....with similar square feet, etc.....at $600,000. You get a dump in Westlake Village for that amount of money. But hey...great weather. There’s that.

Didn’t the guy in the show Entourage...who played Vincent Chase....
    Adrian Grenier just move to Texas? Can’t be that bad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is going virtual to save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. The headquarters in California will be closed I assume.
    Money bags Bobby wants to make more millions for himself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In California you have to be wealthy to be somebody.

In Texas nobody is too good and everybody is good enough.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! This has I'm a loser written all through it!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I lived in Texas I was ‘not good enough’ by the standards of the hick town I lived in because of my skin color. I was followed around in stores, called racial epithets and rest.
    Not saying California doesn’t have this problem either. But less so.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - but did you have to wash the human feces and urine off your shoes after walking the streets?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - plus cow dung, meth, cactus juice, and dirty beach water

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nowhere in Cali have I had to do this. I have a brain and a set of eyes.
    Had to witness several addicts over dose in San Angelo though.
    If you feel TX is some paradise and it fits your lifestyle/politics then live there. End of story.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your definition of winning?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m black and have lived in 5 different cities: Houston, Chicago, Lexington, Los Angeles, and Detroit. Lexington was by far the worst. I had tons of negative pre-conceived notions about Houston when we moved there. None of them true. Chicago was my family’s favorite experience but Houston not far behind. Family was treated very well and the standard of living is as good as it gets. The heat can be brutal but I grew up in Kingston so it didn’t bother me

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree with you on Houston. Had a ton of nice experiences when I visited there. Opposite of Living in San Angelo. Lexington is not a place I ever want to set foot in TBH.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He moved because he washed up and ran out of money…

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're all equal. Let's just share the wealth. Participation trophies for all!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a dumbass state like Tx would make it illegal to own 6 or more dil dos but legal for felons to own assault weapons. Lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second that bwahahhahaha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you lived in Texas you would want to own more than 6 to stay sane