Amgen needs to move to Texas

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me help you here and bring you back to reality with how finance and appreciation works. I can access an asset, in this case a house for 20% down. I buy it for $5M and in 10 years it appreciates to $8M. In 10 years I walk away $3M gross. You’re equity equation requires all the capital investment up front and based on annualized returns you would not see that level of appreciation in that time span, while your $600k house is now only worth $700k. The N with the $5M house is larger, therefore you will not catch up under your flawed example. Also premium properties in CA have out performed the S&P over the last 10 years by a mile so unless you are putting your free cash into wildly risky with huge upside equities, and get very lucky, you will never catch the CA real estate appreciation, so to use your 30 year example, take a look at property values in CA 30 years ago. $6M house in CA today could easily be worth $20M, 30 years from now. Try catching that with your flawed example…

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're in the wrong field if you're a rep. You're obviously adept at real estate valuation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But what about realtor fees?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Patrick JUST announced that he's running for reelection. Over his 8 years, property taxes have skyrocketed, our schools have been starved, the grid is broken, and thousands of Texans have died due to COVID. Will you pitch-in to defeat him in 2022?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2500 sq ft 1920’s little cottage? Where do you put the boat and jet skis?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another mass shooting in Texas…such a dump.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well....not as bad as starting AIDS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame Canada

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im writing in Ahnald! He will be baack

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a classless, below the bet hit! If I were a jerk, I would counter that San Jose, CA had "another mass shooting on May 25."

But I won't be that insensitive.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are freaks, arguing about something hardly anyone cares about. FFS.. if you spent this time on your marriage your wife might actually think about staying.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts can’t be insensitive. There was a mass shooting and Texas is a dump. Facts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You care. That is why you took the time to read through the posts and respond. You are not bright.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take my wife…please.
    -H. Youngman

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife stays because I am a freak. She likes it that way.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I freak therefore I am

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're saying "that girl's a super freak"?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed I am.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a huge fan of grapes being thrown at my left butt cheek