Amgen needs to move to Texas

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bloomberg Anywhere

No one anticipated the latest data readout showing the Golden State has no peers among developed economies for expanding GDP, creating jobs, raising household income, manufacturing growth, investment in innovation, producing clean energy and unprecedented wealth through its stocks and bonds. All of which underlines Governor Gavin Newsom's announcement last month of the biggest state tax rebate in American history.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go FLA….you now account for 20% of the nation’s new Covid rates. Your Governor is a moron.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is #FakeNews

no one in the South even looking/thinking about COVID anymore dumbass... no go hide in your basement from delta, no one will miss you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that’s why Covid is surging in the south. So stupid…

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d rather live my life than live in fear... more half the country is vaccinated (56% per latest news reports) another 10-20% of the country actually had COVID (And that’s only counting those who actually got tested) so that’s almost 70% or more of people carry some level of immunity, why in the hell do we care anymore? If you do not fall into either of the two above groups, that’s on you. The vaccine is widely accessible so that’s their personal choice way they want to put in their bodies. But if I’ve had COVID, I don’t need the vaccine. Your vaccine antibodies or no better than my naturally acquired ones. If you actually believe in the vaccine then wtf does it even matter? The vaccine protects you no greater from delta than natural immunity. Anyone else saying anything else is spreading disinformation just for the sake of pushing a vaccine

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately the trailer park set in the south doesn’t believe in the vaccine and have made Covid, masks and the vaccine political…well idiots.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In California those idiots are wearing masks again. Now, I guess, they don’t care about the CDC or Science - you can’t make this stuff up.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s because of the conservative anti-vaxers who are not wearing their masks as they should be since they are not vaccinated. They ruined it for everyone…again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is rich coming from the liberal party that preaches "my body, my decision"!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or perhaps, everyone just needs to turn off the news and just live their lives... I like that solution better... COVID is the new climate change for the media... it lets them dictate how we live our lives... there will always be another crisis around the corner that we should live in fear of... That’s modern day America and the 24 hour news cycle... just turn off the tv and live your life

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When all else fails and they are called out for their selfishness and disregard of facts, Trump fans such as this guy tell us to stick our heads in the sand just like they do. Also notice how they twist everything from natural disasters to health pandemic into a political debate.
    As many have told this idiot that he should not get the vaccine or take the survey if he doesn’t want to and still he continues his whining. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you have no right to tell anyone what they should or should not do. There is no vaccine mandate dimwit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not as rich coming from the IQ neocon lot that opposes a woman’s right to even obtain contraception, a person’s decision to change the gender they are born into, a person’s right to love and marry someone of the same sex and of course that passes unconditional laws such as the ‘heartbeat’ law in Texas. You tried hard but you keep getting your bluff called out over and over. Angry old sad sack.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading comprehension not your thing? Never said they ‘have to’ get the vaccine. What is being said is if you are not vaccinated you are supposed to wear a mask indoors. Try again…

Furthermore you are the party that wants to legislate women’s health choices, yet out of the same mouth you are saying don’t tell me I have to get a vaccine. Amazingly hypocritical.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one said that dimwit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet you are the ones that preach “my body, my choice” but then tell us what to do with our bodies when it comes to vaccines? Works both ways cuckhold

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re right, so hypocritical l... how about we take a survey on how many female employees have had an abortion in their lifetime? Any takers????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is hypocritical is your logic... even if it is legislated, we aren’t saying you HAVE To get an abortion, jack ass. However, during the height of COVID lockdowns, people were forced to shutdown their businesses because of the authoritarian enforcement of the mask orders/executive orders... does that not cause harm?? Ducking ignorance

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so then don’t get one and shut your whining, we fully support your right to jump in front of a moving freight train you dimwitted right wing nut.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is beyond hypocritical is your logic. Covid is an infectious disease. A private company such as Amgen has a right ask its employees whether or not they have taken the vaccine in a voluntary survey. There is not law that stops them from doing so. Vaccines are not mandated. Basically every country on earth shut down during the height of the pandemic and asked people to wear masks and physically distance. Covid is a public health crisis and we all suffered during lockdowns but some of us care about the common good of the larger society. We do not believe our individual needs are more important than the lives of our fellow human beings.
    you are grasping for straws at this point with your ‘my body my choice’ argument. False equivalence.

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My news years resolution was no more cable news....and I have to admit that I don’t miss it and my blood pressure is way down.

22. anonymous

anonymous Guest