Amgen needs to move to Texas

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Florida Governor (Ron DeSantis) will be the next president of the US. Morons like Gavin Newsome and DiBlasio are represent their party well! That’s why everyone is moving out of CA and NY and coming to Florida. So eat shit asshole!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SMH…..replying to your own post again.

*just kidding. Look fools……some of you all are pretty dense. Saying someone is replying to their own posts when they don’t…..then I troll everyone saying they are replying to their own posts which is mocking the people who actually believe someone is replying to their own posts. Get it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone? You are too stupid to insult.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

california Gov. Gavin Newsom pledged to house and feed the world’s homeless population this week during a whirlwind “Comeback California” tour that is designed to stave off a September recall by angry voters.

The Golden State is already cracking under the weight of the nation’s largest homeless population and one of the worst economic climates post-COVID-19. With millions of middle-class residents and business owners fleeing to red states, those left behind have seen a burgeoning lower class emerge.

Gasoline is pushing $5 a gallon, 18 million homeless pack into all the blue cities, and dilapidated freeways are strewn with trash.

Even the Atlantic outlined the hostile economic environment in a lengthy article titled “The California Dream is Dying.”

It’s against this backdrop that Newsom held a press conference Monday pledging $12 billion to combat homelessness on top of billions that have already been spent. People will be taken care of, and anyone who wants to avail themselves to the California dream is welcome, he said in response to a reporter who asked whether he expected the nation’s homeless to descend upon California with this new expenditure.

“It’s about getting people off the streets, out of incidents of crisis, and meeting people where they are and to the extent that people want to come here for new beginnings and all income levels, that’s part of the California dream,” Newsom said. “We have a responsibility to accommodate and enliven and inspire, and California’s dream is still alive and well.”

Newsom added: “I’m proud of people from around the world looking at California again for opportunity, and that, again, that should not just be for certain people. All people should aspire to that California dream regardless of their income level and regarding their lot in life.”

California is the highest-taxed state in the nation, and buying a home is out of reach for the average resident. Newsom did not mention this but rather pointed to an $80 billion budget surplus that he said is enough money to help all achieve the American dream.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva listened to Newsom’s message and was not pleased with what he heard.

“As a private citizen, I support the [Newsom] recall,” he said.

Villanueva has tried to stand in the gap of rising crime and increased homelessness despite a $145 million “defund the police” cut to his budget in the current year.

“Those comments blew us away, we are trying to keep our heads above water, and he goes and says that?” Villanueva told the Washington Examiner. “When he invites the rest of the nation’s homeless to California, that is the death wish.”

Homicides in Los Angeles County are up 58% from last year, and newly elected District Attorney George Gascon refused to file a record 5,900 criminal cases brought by detectives this year, Villanueva said. Gascon ran on a platform of less prosecution and more community assistance for lawbreakers.

“With [Gascon’s] privileged upbringing, this doesn’t impact him,” Villanueva said. “I have homeless with mental illness on the streets who attack residents, set their houses on fire, and run over them with cars. Just the sheer level of violence that comes with the increase in population of homeless is like pouring gasoline on the fire.”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least West Coast rap is good.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy Fox News dribble...fake news.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. move to texas

get out of the homeless CA area.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still just think that everyone that believes in California and NYC values should just go there and everyone else go elsewhere. Then we can just part ways as a country into two different countries. The divide is just too deep to resolve now

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would be perfect. One country with covid infested Qmorons and the rest of us in another with a giant boarder wall to keep them out!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask “The South” how that worked out for them….North 1 - South 0. Or should I say America 1 - Confederates 0? Either way you get the point…succession isn’t happening so you may want to get accustomed to a Blue America…just ask Georgia.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the north was simply funded by the same rich POS's that the left claims that they hate but really love. A blue america will end up being divided anyway. Its a destructive philosophy borne out in many examples.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like all the Vax-tards are the ones spreading diseases now

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as the one who made the comment before hand, I would be totally okay with having a wall running from LA to Chicago to NYC and DC. Let’s draw the line there. Do what y’all want and we will do what we want. Threaten me with whatever consequences you want to but at least I’ll have an option other than Joe Biden’s America.

as for the commenter speaking about the civil war... yeah, no shit it didn’t work. We tried to leave and y’all came and murdered us for it. I don’t want a war, never said that. Just want y’all to get what you want and us get what we want. There is no need to bicker, let’s just agree to part ways otherwise y’all will have to admit y’all need us to fund your liberal economies and subsidize your poor policies. Your America without the South would go broke. Quickly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you ever think about that? We tried to leave before and y’all murdered and killed us for it. Does that not mean y’all need us??? Just think about that

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you were alive in the 1700s? Also you are admitting that the south was weak and lost lol. Too bad you were not able to hold on to your human property. Idiot

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The North's need was to end the enslavement of human beings. They didn't need the southern people, hence why the North killed them without pause.

You keep hanging onto your losing side southern pride and honor the losers who lost the war...a war that was based on keeping people as property...if you take pride in that, than you are the problem...

PS Save your, 'the Civil War was not about slavery it was about State's Rights' dribble as that has been 100% disproven by historians across the world...even those hailing from southern universities.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% false and misleading nonsense. Once again I reiterate that you are an absolute idiot with nothing to do than post paragraph after paragraph of right wing propaganda on CP.