Amgen needs to move to Texas

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you are garbage people for participating in this garbage discussion. Go back to your delusions about how wonderful you are and how awful people are that don’t agree with you.

The internet really reveals who you are, and you all suck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut up loser. no one is making you read any of this
    fake internet cop

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East shit. GFY (& other family members since that's how ya'll get down in TX)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only Californian’s that love it now are illegals and deadbeats - because they pay nothing in and enjoy all the fruits of everybody else’s labor. Now that successful individuals and Corporations are moving out, wait until these deadbeats and illegals are asked to even pay a sliver of their fair share - they will be the first to cry foul

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You visualize incest, but yet, you believe that your comment was clever. You're a moron and probably a CSUN grad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the love of God please kill this thread

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't like it? Don't read it. Bitch.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you really older than 22 and am Amgen employee?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s why people laugh at Texas. It’s such a dump, but their proud of their dump, and no one outside of Texas gets it. I’ve been there enough to tell you that it is garbage save for crappy cheap tornado fodder houses. Want to know why it’s so cheap? Read an Econ book.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's a wonderful place

Gov. Abbott: Smugglers transporting 2,000 people every day through Texas

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true

And Texas isn't cheap. Lived here for many years and it's far from cheap though I love it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about it not being cheap. I lived in Katy and it was a fraction of the cost of living versus CA...most boring place ever, cookie cutter tract houses, just nothing remarkable or mentionable at all. Weather sucked and Houston traffic is right up there with LA. Glad to be back in the Golden State. Worth the price of admission and my house here appreciated exponentially, whereas in Katy as soon as the newer development down the road goes up other developments become stagnant.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must have lived down the street from one another in Katy..but ..Yea.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a born and raised Californian...didn't get into Berkeley or UCLA, went to UT Austin and loved it. Austin is an amazing town. Past that the rest of the state is garbage and moved back to California upon graduation. If you want to move to Texas seek out Austin and its suburbs...Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and their surrounding suburbs are the pits.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your friend speaks for an entire state of 40 million people. Okay, stupid. The level of ignorance from you hicks is incomprehensible.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! most likely...Katy seemed to be a landing spot for a lot of pharma people. It's a place I do not miss and will never visit. With that being said it does suit certain people's lifestyle. That is what is so funny about this thread - Texas vs. California. Many people who live in LA, NYC, SF, Chicago, NYC etc, like big city metropolitan living, and living in the suburbs, in Texas would be like going to hell. People who live in the Texas burbs like the slower pace of life, and conveniences that are easy to access that the suburbs provide and would hate the fast paced lifestyle of big cities - and no Dallas and Houston may have big populations due to urban/suburban sprawl however both lack the metropolitan culture of the above mentioned cities as Dallas and Houston are more like Birmingham and OKS, versus being like NY, LA, Boston or Chicago....but to each their own.

Turning to the political spectrum again it's so silly. California is a very liberal state and the liberals like that.
    Texas is a conservative state and conservatives like that about it. Great...that means people who are liberal can choose CA and those who are conservative can choose Texas. Not sure why this is point of debate. You like your state's politics, and we like our state's politics...and if you don't you can always move to one that is more aligned to your politics.

Lastly, I was bored to death in Katy, and Texas in general...it's not for everyone, and for those who love it, good for you. I love California and none of the stuff the Texans or Floridians spew on here will change any of that. It actually makes me love California more and tells me I right where I should be.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate your well written statement. I currently live in Georgia but have worked in Texas and California (outside the industry) in the past for a few years.

I am conservative especially when it comes to fiscal policies. Set aside social issues and focus on the fiscal. Does it not bother you that California demands more of your income vs living in Texas or GA? Also, the cost of regular day items (gas, food, utilities, clothing) costs more in California.

I understand why you love Cali (beaches, mountains, weather) but for me it came down to cost of living. Does Amgen really make up the cola difference? Just wondering?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you care when, where, and how someone chooses to live and spend their money? Obviously, for the people that enjoy living in California, our quality of life vs cost of living correlation are different than your's or anyone that chooses to live in Georgia or Texas. I don't care about the price of gas, food, utilities, clothing, education, etc. If I choose to wear Kiton and live in Westlake Village then I know that there is a higher cost of living, just like someone who chooses to shop at Macy's and live in Roswell, GA knows that the expenses are lower.