Ammon Labs Sale Revolt

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2021 at 1:18 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that all Ammon Reps quit? If true, what happened?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think so. I think they all WANT to quit, but it's a tough job market right now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how is the new leadership going? are peeps leaving due to him or the audit?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Audit? Try IRS & DOJ investigation from Foundation!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you post a link to the investigation? I found the audit doc, but nothing on the investigation. Thx!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure smart ass, contact Charles & John Cardona, whistleblowers and every Ammon account that has been visited by the NJ Comptroller, IRS and FBI!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, basically hearsay. Ask Charles, John and some unnamed Ammon clients. Okey Dokey junior.

There is no such DOJ investigation. It would be published somewhere.

I mean, c'mon, if Charles, John and virtually all of Ammon's client know about this DOJ investigation, then it can't be top secret. One would think it could be found on oversight.gov or other OIG Reports web sites.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investigations don't get published until raided or charged. This is so huge no raid is needed. Haupt's so brazen, clients are singing to save their asses. Current or ex-clients visited- Straight and Narrow (2 visits), Lennard Clinic (ongoing visits), Organization for Recovery (5 visits), Maryville (3 visits), Eva's Village (6 visits) and of course the biggest beneficiary of foundation money- Integrity House (ongoing visits). Investigators even spoke to Nieves former Director of Trenton Methadone. COVID slowed things down, but it is rapidly gaining steam!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's that? Oh it is that fat lady over in the corner warming up and I see someone standing up and walking over to the light switch.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they are made public. A series of legal procedures, including depositions, force these into the public domain. The visits you posted are pure B.S. The characterization of clients "singing" is over-the-top silly. The characterization of a charity and treatment centers conspiring is laughable. But let me know when this take-down happens. Please report back to the board.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It does not become public if it is in the Grand Jury stage which it is. You re FOS!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me what Government Investigations force depositions into the public domain. Even Grand Juries are kept secret, until the entity being investigated files a motion to make proceedings public. Do you think Ammon wants this made public! Every client they have would jump ship. So take your junior high legal expertise and shove it up your a**!

Visit an Ammon client and ask them if they have been contacted by NJ, IRS or FBI about the Ammon Foundation, then come back and tell me what you found out! The are singing to save their asses.

The charity was 85% funded by Ammon Labs. Ammon was a $12m lab before the foundation started. After the Foundation they did about $48m. Clients used Ammon Labs in order to get money from the Foundation. Ammon used the charity to try to legalize kickbacks, but this did not work. Ammon Foundation built gyms, wellness centers, gave free classes to patients on the clients sites, gave scholarships to patients for Ammon Lab clients, paid for CUE's for Client Employees, gave hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to Integrity House, and marketed for Ammon Labs (huge IRS 503c Violation). Multiple treatment centers refused to work with Ammon Labs as they knew taking money was illegal! This is not laughable, this is criminal. This will come out in the next few months. Just hang tight you mental midget!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ammon finished with new NJ Medicaid reimbursements. The days of getting to Tier 2 on every sample are over. Ammon will close in 6 months minimum. Criminals!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales revolt? Ammon won't have any money after new rules take affect. Haupts are going down!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales revolt or is Ammon purging dead weight?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Payroll missed? 5 reps left? Abandoning markets?

Trouble?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clients subpoenaed by DOJ? Confirmed by 3 clients & 2 ex-employees?

Criminal investigation?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ammon pulled Leadership Team link from webpage. Why? Could it be Dr. B never told NJ Medicaid & DMHAS he worked for Ammon while lobbying for Ammon's interests? Shame on the Dr. B & the Haupts. Another dagger in the never ending Ammon audit!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean Dr. Batra?