At Home Instead of Working

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2010 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you go all in and take these bums down. This has been a long time coming. Best of Luck in your worthy cause.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you do this? If you have more than one company car, let someone else drive it to build up mileage. You can get an insurance rider, even if it's from another insurance company than the company uses for fleet insurance. You can also charge weekly or monthly car rental. Don't forget to save the gas receipts. Keep switching out which car you use.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks at Watson, thank you so much for a very profitable 2010. I am so proud to let you all know that I averaged 15 hours of work a week in your employ, and was compensated quite handsomely. That beingsaid, I look forward to our continued relationship as it pertains to my slacking off in 2011. I only hope that Brand stays viable for this to occur. In closing, I wish all my associate field representatives a happy and healthy new year, and all the braindead management donothings continued ignorance, paranoia, and status quo as simpletons for my business model to continue.
    Best Regards,
    Proud to be a Watson Rep.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Socked in by blizzard, this is PRICELESS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am with you bro; right on dude. I am embarrassed to say I worked my ass off in 2010 averaging 24 hrs a week. I should cut back in 2011 and enjoy the weed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am "working" 2 jobs, and have been for over 2 years now.
    I can honestly and truly say that I probably have averaged less than 8 hrs. per week, for both my pharma jobs!
    The most difficult part is keeping records and made up calls straight.
    When I know a mgr. is coming in, I reherse the geographical area before.
    Gas receipts and mileage also have to be kept straight. Once I even had to fly from one company meeting to another!
    When paydays come, it's worth the effort!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I commend your efforts and detail orientation skills. Imagine if the mopes who run this dump had one tenth our abilities, we might even make a 2% market share. I love these success stories by entrepreneurial risk takers. Keep up the good work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is my favorite post of 2010. It is passionate, relatable, and just down right hysterically relevant. Cudos to the man with the plan, and continued success in salvaging whatever you can from the Titanic a.k.a. Watson Placebo Inc.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is a really good post!
    From my perspective, the other pharma company from which I am also receiving a paycheck, has similar problems.
    However, there is less micromanagement, and just a slightly higher base.

I also wish everyone here at W, a healthy and safe New Year, filled with much "Double Dipping", accompanied by feelings of security and warmth! Know you will be safe!

10. Thanks Suckers. You have buttered my bread yet another day. Tomorrow is a no brainer, Friday= No work and all play. Only chumps work here!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To All,

You need to get back to working immediately and focus on your messaging and targets. If you do not, we will fire you. You must detail on your laptops and enter all information accurately so we can run a laundry list of metrics to manage you. Be sure to be result orientated in every call you make and exceed expectations, we will be watching you.

Happy Selling,

Tom Griffin, VP Sales

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Tom,
    But I haven't made an actual call for Watson since Nov. 19, 2010! I don't know when I will make another actual call. It's ok though, because I have put mileage on the car!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it. Keep doing what you are doing. No one here will ever know. Why expell 1 iota of effort when you know that this dump is just about OVER. I have not put any effort into anything that involves Shitson Pharma. Keep putting miles on your car, gas up at different places, and take their money for as long as you can. Great job .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back out there and work you worthless idiot or I will fire you. I need you to hit numbers so I can get a bigger bonus check! NOW!

-Tom Griffin, VP Sales

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread was my favorite. Hope you all stop working too,

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At home vaporizing some great sativa strain. I love to sit here and zone out the reality of Watson. I wonder how many other reps are getting into the cannibis right now? F.U. Griff and Bizz

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with you bro, I would rather smoke dope than look like one walking into a doc's office as a rep for Watson. You spent your time wisely today, repeat the same for tomorrow.