Attention Recruiters and hiring managers.

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma has a seasoned and hardworking sales force. They’ve managed to navigate this pandemic and still bring in decent numbers. They’re dedicated and loyal... to a point. From what I’ve been hearing many are looking for opportunities elsewhere and looking for a way out. Great opportunity here to get some good talent. Easy pickings.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GFY, PHARMA REP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that’s a post from the flower TP. Thin skinned.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run. Get out ASAP. Rx sales people are starting to leave. Coming soon! Retention initiative to keep reps around until Galderma meets its contractual obligations and then they can let you go on their own terms. Quite the dysfunctional company. PS. I just heard about your mandatory play presentations (lol). How do explain this to your husband or wife? It’s embarrassing. Who’s behind this initiative!?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone answer this for Tracey D ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most embarrassing part of this is that I’ve had customers ask me what is going on with galderma. They remember ceo interacting with them. They heard about how messed up things are and the nsm’s are lying to them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the awkward blabber mouthed accountant guy pretending to be a sales professional?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my recommendation is you better get the resume polished up, because the days of caring about customers and employees are over. When customers start asking what’s going on, it’s the beginning of the end.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Behind it? The blissfully unaware creative genius’s in marketing and the wannabe HoFi trying to beef up those resumes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear he has quite a past. Worth looking into.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To all executive recruitment companies: Spencer Stuart, Korn Ferry, Egon Zehnder, Russell Reynolds, Heidrick & Struggles, Stanton Chase, Boyden & co
    1. Comments, opinions and postings on CP hold a lot of truth
    2. Senior Leaders leaving after less than a year proves something is wrong
    3. Flemming does not speak to anyone outside his trusted circle or interact with Senior Leaders
    4. Most are looking to leave as there is no future at Galderma
    5. There are some great people available

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winners go, Losers stay

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is bordering on complete failure. Not there yet but not doing anything to avoid it. Most valued senior managers have left. People come and go at these jobs but when really good people with solid experience leave with such ease you can see the writing on the wall. I have been waiting to see some leadership and positive action from Flemming but I have seen nothing yet.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have nothing to gain, I am not a cafepharma troll nor a competitor. I like my job and genuinely care about the good people in this company. Hopefully word will spread from here and it will help at least a few of us.

This is now a PE backed organization and the folks leading are responsible for delivering results or their @ss is out. People will always do what is in their own best interest personally when pushed in a corner. Flemming is under enormous pressure. He is not acting rationally (firing, hiring, restructuring...). Don't delude yourself - massive cuts are coming. No one is safe. Be prepared and get out before you’re cut.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of luck. You will need it. How these failures keep getting recycled over and over again, I will never know.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies like Galderma will never figure it out. They will bring outside talent instead of promoting their own. These outsiders then bring their own teams and push good people out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is happening here?There has been over 2000 firings in the past 5 years (I know because I see the numbers) in a company with 5000 employees. On top we have a strange CEO who sabotages individuals and fires them regardless of effectiveness. The list goes on and on.