Attention Recruiters and hiring managers.

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all the smart and productive people have already deserted the ship

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about NEMO!? What a joke. You all need to get out of there. I have to tell you it’s 100x better elsewhere. I have nothing to gain by telling you this. Galderma has no loyalty to you. MC and MS are spineless and will only look out fir themselves. Can’t speak to other regions but I imagine it’s the same mentality.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t work there, I’m watching your demise from the sidelines and freaking thankful I went elsewhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did well. This place is hell on earth!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're not interviewing you are a fool!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up! NEMO is not coming. It’s 2 years too late and efficacy has been outperformed. It is a niche biological for rare disease. Bye Bye. No Chris Chapman no coverage. Look where he went. Wonder why?

if you are staying do not work. Forge signatures, mail stuff virtually, enter 4 call onlys, every day .
    You have less than 2 years . Commission is not obtainable for 65% of the sales force.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Veeva Engage

just enter as if you were doing one with time and provider
    Open start and stay on for 3 minutes
    It registers as if you did one
    They have no way to check if it was done real or fake and no recordings can be saved due to non-disclosures signatures from providers.
    My district has been doing this since inception. That’s why CA has so many.
    F..................... this company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks, you can lie to yourself all you want but this is not the company it once was. Hasn't been since PE took over. It's your life and your decision but I am getting off this train asap! Best to all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m getting the feeling this company is.... awful.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful?! It‘s a horrendous, frightful and diabolical train wreck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I love about working at Galderma—— No body cares anymore so you

don’t have to work. Everything is smoke and mirrors. If your busting your butt, you

are crazy. Stay home daily or work a max of 10 hour weeks. Crazy if your not.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% right. No one cares anymore. Most are working absolute minimum and collecting their paycheck until they find something else. Galderma is dead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else worried the company will implode soon?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has started .. open up your eyes..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In pharma derm is the worst of the worst without a biologic. Empty pipelines, generics, low prices... Taking a job in this field would be a major mistake. Taking a job at Galderma would be suicide.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiters know what’s going on at Galderma. And it’s not good. Company is falling apart across geographies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows except home office

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company won't be around for more than 2-3 years, it's not a career move.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Understatement of the century!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear recruiters,

Please stop asking us why we are looking for new opportunities, why a promotion is not an option and why senior leaders are leaving.
    This place is LIVING HELL!

We have never worked in a more disrespectful and toxic environment. Anyone who has contributed in a meaningful way is considered a threat.

Flemming is an absolute nightmare. Everything you have heard about him is true. And more. He is a false, double-faced asshole who excels at bullying. NO ONE wants to work for him!

Good people are running away as fast as they can as the daily micromanagement and abuse is intolerable. Let’s add one more thing, Galderma’s pipeline is EMPTY. Nothing new on the horizon. We don’t believe Nemo will ever be commercialized by this company.

This is the sad truth.

Galderma employees