Aurinia Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Benlysta is going to give us some competition...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup.....all your high priced talent burning cash each month without a return. It's going to get interesting quick

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crow
    So white guys need not apply? Jim Crow in reverse. had a call from recruiter, i guess i will tell the recruiter to forget this place, thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK does win the diversity game against Aurenia if that ever comes to matter.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love Aurinia, getting ready to smoke GSK ;)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diversity doesnt get the job done, performers do!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation “White Power”.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hired way too many reps for such small specialties. You better get off to a fast start before we start thinning the herd. We'll be down to 40-50 reps by mid year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter told me today to update my resume. Expects layoffs especially if Biden gets in. GSK looking much better from a contracting perspective.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The economy is booming now and will go through the roof as Corona will just disappear! No shutting down hospitals again as he doesn’t give a Fuck! 4 more years!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget about GSK. Our competition will come from Lilly and Janssen with their lupus drugs. They'll get approved for nephritis too. Two good things for Aurenia. 1). you won't be last in class but you won't be first 2) you might have a soft landing after 50% of your sales force is cut by mid-year

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw the "terminating 50% of the sales force by mid-year, when Biden gets in it'll be by end of March. Massive layoffs. Company selling assets. quickly trying to payoff investors before the nationalization nightmare.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs for the VPs and other rejects will be all too much karma!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frankly, either Trump or Biden would have allowed Medicare to negotiate lower drug prices. So the industry will be in a bad place regardless. With Biden, it would be much worse. I feel a little sympathy for the orphan drug status companies but I also relish the thought of what will happen to them. They've been overcharging the market for years, recycling old drugs with new indications and totally taking advantage of the intent of this law. Those Skerilli type companies should be put out of business. I hear that Aurenia is one of them. Good riddance!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I hear that Aurinia is one of them” First of all, spell the name of the company you are trying to trash correctly. Sounds like someone who couldn’t get hired or is not very intelligent.

Secondly, what a stupid statement. Sounds like what the current President would say... “people are saying”. A complete BS statement based on nothing and no proof. Also, what Aurinia is working on is a brand new molecular entity, not a recirculated older molecule. Think before you type please.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's spelled Arineya, right?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aurinia stock down to 13.49. The past week has not been friendly in the market. Losing an indication and all of the revenue expected. Now, relying on SLE Nephritis- a very small patient type.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to thin out the org! Get resumes ready this company is in trouble. So many overpaid under qualified self promoters will now be searching job boards again!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After Binden wins and goes after pharma it would suck to be on the high end of the salary range. See Aurinia reps. Good luck just getting an interview after today