AWC reps leaving

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2020 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is really bad when the best people start leaving, what is going on?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best people always leave. Integra aims for and retains the C employee - the A players take their game elsewhere.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now we are called Wound reconstruction and care. Please convince me how advanced wound care isn’t going bye bye? Writing on the wall more than ever.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting ready for the reorganization and lay offs. It’s coming!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have insider knowledge when they will announce reorg???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they ever fix or address the channel conflict happening between AWC and WR?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More people leaving....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who now??????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More managers or reps?? This place is a mess so not surprised

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More reps, don’t think any more managers. We are left with a skeleton crew as is and they likely won’t fill the vacant manager spots any time soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not like you clowns do shit over in AWC anyway. Just another bad investment at Integra.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry if this is WR telling us we don’t do shit then this is a hysterical example of hypocrisy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t cry, just calling it like it is. You pansies try and sell small pieces of PMX in the OR again I will take a giant shite on your head. Know your role.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hysterical.... WR sells a 20 year old bilayer product that is in every system in the country. Talk about not doing shit. This guy is a typical douchebag.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when the layoffs come down the pipe, and trust me when I say this, they are coming soon...who do you think they’ll chop first? Bye bye AWC. Hope it was fun.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY! They already extended hiring deadline so all things point to that and AWC is the most expandable.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expandable or expendable. Which is it?

Why the animosity? So many WR and AWC reps are working very well together. Why would a AWC rep sell small PMX in OR? Not buying it. That’s a complete waste of time when you can get multiple applications in outpatient wound care. Larger sizes definitely make more sense. Stop the hating. You will be more productive. AWC is not going anywhere. Trust me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen.....agreed....synergies between AWC and WR are picking up steam all over the place......just shut up, leave, and/or put your CP energy into your job, where ever that is or may be

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I banged out my AWC counterpart in the parking garage of a hospital. Talk about synergy!! Now things are a little bit weird between us though. Any advice from you AWC douche bags?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His name was bob, and we had homo anal in parking garage.