Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny. Unless the fat bow tie boy is sitting on you or, SM is holding you captive and mumbling about lotion in a basket, I would highly recommend you do what most everyone else has done before you, leave!!!!! It's really quite easy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Reps @ Axogen are just circling the drain.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed...definitely not a long term play. Having high rep turnover and pie in the sky quotas must not be hurting their bottom line. I'm surprised Wall Street continues to shell out the cash to the tune of losing $3 mil quarter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing, is this a bad decision? 170k at plan

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most reps earn $340k or better, didn't you read the previous posts?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the first year, plan on 125-140k. It's by design, commission rate has fallen 4% within the last 2.5 years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, you come to CP and ask a question on the 11th page of posts all relating to the many issues and concerns surrounding Axogen. Either you cannot read, are full of sh** or, have absolutely no fu***ing brain which makes you a dead lock. Hell, in a 6 months you can be VP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! True on all points.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One has to wonder how high Axogen's sales could be had they managed their sales force better. The consistent comp reductions and inflated quotas are why their avg tenure for reps is around 2 yrs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The executive team are ruthless sons of bitches who feel we should feel privileged to work at Axogen. They couldn't care less about their employees. The managers, with few exceptions, are complete morons who have never sold the products in their lives. I don't think mine even knows what a nerve is. Almost all reps are deathly afraid for their jobs and are likely job-hunting.

Other than that it's great.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very Good Post - some things never change - like management - Do they still receive the options of the churned and burned reps?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should never be afraid of any of those asswipes ( Shawn, Karen, FatBoy, etc). They are all incompetent hacks hoping for a payday that ain't coming. Until they go broke those so called " execs" are going to suck the life out of Axg & f@@@ every rep along the way. Dirtbags, everyone of them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was also an excellent description of the Axogen situation - Is there a manager of the the indy reps?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recent departure from Axogen for a much better opp and could not agree more. The realization of the above hit me about 45 days after training. Every team member I knew would also agree. Sad.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For such a small company I am surprised by how active this board is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think so. Just the acumed guys I believe.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's astonishing how Axogen's executive team can consistently lose approx. $3mil/quarter and continues to raise new capital. Their nerve grafts have been on the mkt for 8+ years and they've burned $16mil in the last 5 quarters alone. At what point are they expected to become profitable?

Mgmt has to change the culture with how they view their reps. Doesn't feel like an vibrant/healthy place to work. Why are they not promoting more reps from within to be regional managers vs. hiring past Posis folks who know nothing about the O.R.? Selling in the cath lab is nothing like working with open procedures in the O.R. Are the majority of their RM's simply pencil/quota pushers without clinical knowledge to help reps sell the product?