BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conor out of Omaha still with this place?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be interesting to know how many beyond "leadership" are in favor of meeting live?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! THIS! Irresponsible and a huge liability should someone contract Covid during one of these. NSM is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Let's clarify...another lawsuit waiting to happen amidst those presently happening

Who else is on here from Stocktwits thread?

Gerri, wtf are you doing? Altomari, how are you getting behind this? You want investors to vote "yes" to increasing authorized share while you've got this BULLSHIT going on internally with compliance and lawsuits? If you can't get the people you are PAYING to support you how will share holders have any faith? Vote "No!" before May 5th and do your damn jobs!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s your deal with the guy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody is hot for Conor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our “leadership” is full of Covid deniers. Ridiculous.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UNDERSTATEMENT!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fits everything else I've seen so why not deny COVID too? Aside from COVID though is it's just a waste of time & money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am tired of hearing only about Commercial issues. I am angry we ran off he sharpest and most collaborative MA players since Recro inception and are left with the deceptive, the inexperienced and the unstable.

Carlton Anderson, Norberto Alberto, Brena Yvette Lemus, Shilpa Patel, Gary Engelman...what do they have in common?

The Tipping Point: when do we STOP blaming and sullying everyone we hired and at what point do we admit our inability to lead through example, direction or by demanding respect and performance? Who is leading (I mean, domineeringly railroading) MA right now because we know it's not the CMO?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deceptive? Carlton.
    Unstable? Brenda.
    Inexperienced? Gary

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carlton Anderson, Brenda Yvette Lemus, Shilpa Patel, Gary Engelman

They were hired by Stewart McCallum? They were all a mess but he's never held accountable for that or for our crap research. Loved Norberto but he wouldn't come back because of McCallum. Pissed that we lost our best RMDs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dear

Y

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dear j. shire

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE YOU DID TO SO MANY UNTIL THE SAME THING IS DONE TO YOU. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE, IM CALLED KARMA.
    DO BAUDAX A FAVOR, QUIT!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all these issues with the company internally why don’t they just sell to a bigger pharma company with bigger bank accounts( they’d be doing shareholders and themselves a huge favor)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CMDO side of the company is generating more than anything. Not sure how much the actual pharma side is worth.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did this guy do anyway?? Other than being useless in generating any sales.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investors have figured out what Gerri is doing to try to get "yes" votes but they are so desperate it's pathetic. It would be over if they saw March sales, were aware of lawsuits or saw the Tenet email.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investors aren't stupid. I'm sure they're doing their due diligence and keeping abreast of what's going on no matter what people are writing on Cafe Pharma. Other than possibly this Shire guy people keep talking about it can't be as bad as everyone keeps saying. Tenet can be a difficult system. If Acacia can sell their product I'm sure Baudax reps can sell Anjeso.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the point. We launched five months prior to Acacia and haven’t sold shit.