BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, that was a really really fucking great conference call. This is huge. To ML, I know you stalk this forum because RM told me flat out. Here is my message to you: You sucked in your territory, the new rep is doing what you did ....X100!!! Literally 100X what you did. Maybe if you got out before Price is Right in the morning your would have sold something. Get a fucking life loser. Maybe learn how to say "do you want fries with your #3?"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investors aren't stupid. I'm sure they're doing their due diligence and keeping abreast of what's going on no matter what people are writing on Cafe Pharma. Other than possibly this Shire guy people keep talking about it can't be as bad as everyone keeps saying. Tenet can be a difficult system. If Acacia can sell their product I'm sure Baudax reps can sell Anjeso.

Awww...;). Is this an "Investor", the new CFO, Gerri, Greg, or "This Shire guy"?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, that was a really really fucking great conference call. This is huge. To ML, I know you stalk this forum because RM told me flat out. Here is my message to you: You sucked in your territory, the new rep is doing what you did ....X100!!! Literally 100X what you did. Maybe if you got out before Price is Right in the morning your would have sold something. Get a fucking life loser. Maybe learn how to say "do you want fries with your #3?"

You have a job and are, no doubt, selling a ton. Why so angry, hon?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got me! I'm an investor. lol The sham is up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'm not sure when "ML" left or was let go but come on.... of course product is moving more now. We're way post-surge in most places.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who wants to actually attend that joke of an NSM next month?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 out of 5 Regional Medical Directors polled (and Hatcher) cautioned that you RUN not walk away from the remaining RMD. Human toxin.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the ACS DID or didn't have an affair with PM?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be a crazy week. Earnings call late in the week (that will be a spin fest) followed by a couple of surprise “resignations” to pursue other TBD opportunities on Friday.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"]This is going to be a crazy week. Earnings call late in the week (that will be a spin fest) followed by a couple of surprise “resignations” to pursue other TBD opportunities on Friday."

We've lost the entire medical affairs team so who's next? How's our research site coming along, btw. the one going live in March?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 out of 5 Regional Medical Directors polled (and Hatcher) cautioned that you RUN not walk away from the remaining RMD. Human toxin.

Melinda figured out Monica's nastiness towards her-or Greg finally just up and spilled the beans. Feeling some "not-so fun" tension.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$200k in sales for the quarter? There’s not enough lipstick for this pig

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"$200k in sales for the quarter? There’s not enough lipstick for this pig"

VP of sales is impotent. Needs to GO!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?? What about the "Directors of National Accounts"?? Some have literally been on board for over 3 years. Sales reps are more important than them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They report to GG and he has been protecting and making excuses for them as well. He owns this failure to launch. Shirer is his boy and he can do no wrong.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is from an investors standpoint. With the Opioid epidemic in this country, Anjeso is exactly what we need on the market. Hence, why I invested. I agree with the statement above about replacing sales reps and your statement also about how important they are. In fact, I believe they are so important that they are responsible for the lacking sales numbers. It's ridiculous that this company can only sell $200K in a quarter of a non-opioid pain treatment when we're still recovering from an opioid epidemic. So, as a business person I'd look at keeping a percentage of the top sales reps in regions for continuity and then replacing the rest. As a new company you can't afford to continue paying non performers, its just not smart business. There are unemployed sales reps out there that can make it happen and it's a great time to be hiring.