BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed the entire point of my post. Also you clearly know nothing of the selling environment of working in a Pandemic. It’s more than just physical access issues and I don’t have time to teach you about that. The point I’ll repeat so maybe you’ll get it this time is that the “Directors of National Accounts” have been on board for three years. THREE YEARS. That’s even prior to the pandemic and they’ve had ample time to prime the market to get a good many of the big systems signed on. They failed. The reps were asked to launch literally in the middle of a pandemic. Many reps have already been laid off. Now lay off the Ntl Accounts reps bc they’re expensive and they’re not adding at all to the bottom line. Other companies like Acacia (who also took a while to finally get approval) for example already had system wins prior to the reps coming on board. That’s bc those managers and Ntl Account peeps got out there and worked it. Baudax who was once Recro has had way more time to accomplish this. Instead they’ve intended on riding the coattails of the reps when they came in and secured wins. If people in the leadership roles are as sub-par as they are then the reps are going to follow precedence. If you invested in this company you may want to consider another gig.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s true very little GPO work was initiated prior to launch. Some DNAs were hired who had no GPO or IDN contacts in their area. But, the bottom line is Baudax has no compelling clinical data to overcome Anjeso’s cost. This would’ve been a hard sell prior to COVID, but the pandemic makes it impossible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Belated National Nurse's Day, Monica!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opioids wasn't the topic of discussion for the past year my friend. A little something called COVID19 was front & center. Ever heard of it?? Yeah... well strangely as a result physical access, budgets and even surgeries were severely effected. Someone else already made the point that the DNA's squandered two full years prior when they could've made some headway. Unfortunately for you as an investor... this was probably a bad time to invest in this company with this product. Instead of trying to school us on what will produce more dollars such as fire more sales reps maybe you should review an "Investing for Dummies" course. Just a thought.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But is it doctor nurse day? She likes the falsely claim a PhD in Nursing with customers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Mother's Day to those juggling family and jobs. We admire and appreciate you!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard talk about Heron's PDUFA in a few days. Shoulnd't affect us since they put drug in surgical site, Seems complicated. Any thoughts? What is possibility of denial?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PK and JS gone! Things are finally looking up around here!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't tell me they went to Heron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

see you at the NSM Covid crazy
    Not going to wear a mask so your crazy head will explode with fear…

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he never accomplished anything, was he ever here?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kinda like RC? Time to move on man!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were they let go or did they leave voluntarily? Anyone know??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw the expansion postings. Must be some big accounts buying. Or not

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if it isn’t the smartest idiot in the club
    I saw a posting for you
    Apparently your home town is wondering where you wandered to….,
    Missing Villlage idiot

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my! Name calling. Did we hit a nerve?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh poor darling if the title fits wear it

Do you need help finding your way home

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So somebody tell me what happened to JS and PM??

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They eloped