Bayer

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2021 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else interviewing with Bayer for Cardio? Heard the offers going out now are $150 and up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Seems about 1/3 of neph sales force is...accurate on salary.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neph is made up of incompetent, lazy, talentless ass-kissers. Good riddance to them all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$105-$130k bases

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I resemble that remark!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bald bumbling idiot over Neph is why I am leaving. “We are looking at other assets” has been the phrase for the past 3 years. This is a dead-end business unit with a talentless leader. If I have to hear “if you will” or “um” on another conference call where he speaks I am going to lose my s#%! Our district takes a shot every time he says either of those word(s)-I hope Amgen pays for my AA.

Just got my offer from Bayer on Monday-I’m out of here!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you referring to NE?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is bayer really going to be that much better than amgen or will it be the same old big pharma/ micro manage company? Good or bad move?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same if not worse-highest pay 135-142k. 24/7 crackers n car. Managers not from neph or card. Tough sale

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to leave Amgen after that monstrous bonus $200k + the Neph team had-that train ran out-no one has been getting bonus.

Like Neph- Cardio group culture sucks and nothing new coming.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is a miserable place. I’m out. Used to be a good company not anymore. Awful culture. My friend is at Bayer 5 years very happy. I can’t wait to start.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neph is a dead end. I have learned absolutely nothing. Leadership here sucks, no drug to sell, and no opportunity for promotion unless you are “in the club” of ass kissers.

Few more weeks tto go-I got my offer from Bayer...just waiting to say adios!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$200k? That’s ridiculous!?! I have never heard of any BU at Amgen making that crazy amount.

Wall Street and the press would have been all over this...can anyone confirm?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news.

18. Infernode

Infernode new user

This must be fake news. Those prices are just ridiculous.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact when Parsabiv launched 4 years ago-the idiot who runs Neph threw out a comp plan that paid everyone min $60k -$250k on the high end for that quarter.

Entire districts made six figures....this is the reason why every BU had to go to a quarterly comp plan.

My buddy works in Neph and his entire team made $230k+ for a quarter. People bought Porsches, paid off mortgages, bought 2nd vacation homes, and put in pools.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that-I left Amgen last year. Everyone on my team made a 6 digit bonus one quarter for the launch of Parsabiv.

we made no money after that-so I left