Best and Worst Regional Managers

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think are the best and worst regional managers we have?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, on the surgical side- the best regional mgr we had left about 2 months ago.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recon is good. no dead weight.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. recon are stone cold pimps

5. Mid West

Mid West Guest

All of the Integra Neuro managers are good except for the the one based in Cleveland, T.T
    There are four or five managers of the 10, soon to be 12 that are as good as they get.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T.T is one of the best managers at Integra! Ask the people that work for him!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly can't say a bad thing about any of our managers on extremity/recon side

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't he get promoted to a National position? Is he a Jerk?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just with better guns! Mmmmmmmm.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally disagree, although there were a lot of tools in regional manager roles TT was a great manager and person

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about for Neuro in chicago?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The majority of RM's are nothing but "yes men and women". Anybody with a differing opinion on how ridiculously the division is being led/managed are considered "outcasts" and their views/ideas usually come to fruition a couple years later.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? You complain because your RM rides with you for 2 days every month and never carried the bag? Obviously you are hiding something or someone who lacks the ability to make sales on their own. My RM is virtually nonexistent. When he does come and ride with me he schedules 3 days then comes up with an excuse either not to come or to leave after a day and a half. That is after I have set up 3 days worth of meetings and calls for him per his "pre-field ride communication." Oh, and when he does make it for a meeting with my surgeons he thinks no one can sell better than him and pressures my surgeons. Most of them hate him. I guess it is good he doesn't get out with me much because I am running out of places to take him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what is your point? They are both "poor" excuses of regional management.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Now. JS is a great manager. Couldn't disagree more. The man cares what you think above and beyond most managers to the Nth degree. And if it happened that you were just drunk and pissed off when you wrote this post, you could call him directly and tell him that, and it would be water under the bridge.

All in All, a manager is not suppose to 'sell' our product-. And let's not forget that's what we are paid to do - because our SOLE purpose is not to "improve patient care and surgical outcomes" as discribed. We are to help improve patient care and surgical outcomes, but our main job is to sell. His job is to manage. And to this day I still use his skills which he taught me- which in turn has made me a highly successful sales person. I am a good salesperson because he is a good 'manager'. Please think about what you are writing before you throw up a post like this. We all know which member of the team 'anonymously' posted this passive-aggressive rant on the man. And for the record it shows in your numbers. Maybe you should open your ears- listen - go to work - and try to hit your number for once.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about that new VP. Dan Huges

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote the West Coast Neuro RM as the worst manager. Why, for cyber stalking her ex employees on linkedin. You fired them or they quit. Get over it and move on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this person. Never heard of him

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont know him. We have the new one VG...seems like a driver and overall good guy