Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course PCP managers do those things and that’s the talent level of the managers who work here. My bad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You become what you are and that’s true for Sunovion. Primary care leadership has turned this into a primary company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get some true 360 feedback on how you feel Sunovion management stacks up in a head to head comparison to other pharma companies?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on man. Sunovion has best leadership in all of pharma hands down. You know it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place bites! Managers here are bottom feeders and cast offs who were unwanted at other pharma companies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like Matt P who horrifically always tries to spin those company surveys. Bad is bad. What a tool that guy is as the company pitch man.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally sure that you are the best thing since sliced bread.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is that a survey vote by you saying managers here are above or below industry standards?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is all of pharma is filled with recycled dolt managers from primary care. Every company claims that they are different and are specialty/biotech whatever........ but reality is most management teams are all former primary care dolts. Sunovion seems to have a higher percentage of these primary care dolt mangers. They only know what they know on the inside of their primary care dog kennels. Take them out of their kennels and they get exposed quickly. Not hating just stating.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dog kennels sounds about right for these scripted drones.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is big pharma here now. Check the box mentality. Leave your brains at the door.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the new VP promotions are people who failed and moved up. The same people that miss managed the company are all now in senior leadership. We are nothing more than a ship adrift waiting to sink. This company needs an ENEMA, complete flushing out of the old failed guard that leads us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt leadership at this outfit is inept and stuck in the past. Their power play is breaking out the old annals of pharma reps from the 1980s. Awful!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact is most leaders at this company have zero affect on company profits and are merely here to steal their paychecks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on don’t be so hard on them. They’re extremely busy. They spend tons of time on conference calls discussing what useless spread sheet trackers to roll out so they can justify having something to do. That’s some important sh!t right there that brings in tons of sales revenue to the company. LMAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny looking at this thread title and how nobody has any good managers at this company to list. Guess it’s worst of the worst here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers here are the dirty laundry from pharma that were donated to Goodwill. Yup Sunovion is the Goodwill of pharma hiring all the unwanted hand me downs that have no where else to go.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, and we’re being paid handsomely to be here. Now, get back to work you moron-I’m riding with you tomorrow

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok our 1st and only stop will be when I dump your useless rear end off at goodwill.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to reconsider; merit reviews are coming up: Goodwill drop=does not meet expectations, 0% raise or you could play ball & get me in front of a customer = meets expectations, I may be able to get you a 3% raise (only if I like you). Go ahead & “lip-off”, we have ways of dealing w/low performers like you. What time will you be picking me up at my hotel, loser?